Introduction to Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s biggest airline with a global route network of around 130 destinations and 360 flights per day. Roughly 40 destinations are located nearby in central and eastern Europe.
Vienna Airport is in the heart of Europe and so the ideal starting point for travelling in eastern and western Europe. Austrian Airlines has its home airport in Vienna, but is part of the German Lufthansa Group, Europe’s biggest airline network. Austrian is also a member of the Star Alliance, the first global network of international airlines.
Austrian earlier this month filed changes to its Intercontinental operation for Northern winter 2020/21 season, from 25OCT20 to 27MAR21. As of...
- Austrian Airlines to operate significantly reduced schedule this winter
- Austrian and SAS to resume Shanghai routes
- Austrian NW20 Inventory adjustment as of 03SEP20
- Austrian Sep/Oct 2020 Intercontinental network as of 01SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Austrian Airlines resumes Shanghai service from Sep 2020