Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian Airlines in recent schedule update adjusted planned Vienna – Tokyo Narita schedule, set to resume on 15MAY18. Planned 5 weekly...
- Austrian Fokker 100 scheduled operations as of 05DEC17
- Lufthansa Group expands codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Austrian NW18 long-haul changes as of 10NOV17
- Austrian W17 Colombo aircraft changes
- Austrian W17 Iran service changes
- Austrian extends Fokker 100 service to late-Dec 2017