Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian Airlines in summer 2018 season is expanding service offering on various European routes, which already in effect since the commencement...
- Austrian expands Boeing 777 service to Cairo in S18
- Austrian / United expands codeshare service from April 2018
- Austrian files one-way New York – Salzburg charter in late-May 2018
- Lufthansa expands Austrian codeshare to Ukraine from March 2018
- Austrian boosts Tel Aviv flights in 2018
- Austrian schedules leased Adria CRJ900 service in S18