Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian Airlines in the last few weeks announced service expansion for European markets in winter 2018/19 season, based on comparison with winter...
- Austrian cancels Miami service during W18
- Austrian ends Vienna – Linz service in late-Oct 2018
- Austrian closes reservation for seasonal Colombo service in W18
- Austrian W18 Long-Haul service updates
- Austrian closes Havana bookings in W18
- Austrian closes Hong Kong reservations from late-Oct 2018