Introduction to Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s biggest airline with a global route network of around 130 destinations and 360 flights per day. Roughly 40 destinations are located nearby in central and eastern Europe.
Vienna Airport is in the heart of Europe and so the ideal starting point for travelling in eastern and western Europe. Austrian Airlines has its home airport in Vienna, but is part of the German Lufthansa Group, Europe’s biggest airline network. Austrian is also a member of the Star Alliance, the first global network of international airlines.
The carrier is now serving five US airports.
- Airline In Focus: Austrian Airlines
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- Routes in Brief: IndiGo, Ryanair, Avianca and more
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more