Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian Airlines earlier this month closed reservation for Vienna – Linz service, currently served 6 times a week. Reservation for travel...
- Austrian closes reservation for seasonal Colombo service in W18
- Austrian W18 Long-Haul service updates
- Austrian closes Havana bookings in W18
- Austrian closes Hong Kong reservations from late-Oct 2018
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Austrian closes Shiraz / Esfahan reservations from Sep 2018