Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 120 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 35 destinations. In 2018, Austrian has served around 14 million guests on board of its fleet.
Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West.
Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group.
This week: Hawaiian and JAL expand planned JV; Austrian Airlines adds Boston; Allegiant to open 20th base; and JetBlue to introduce basic economy...
- Vienna Airport to pass 31 million barrier
- Austrian S20 US service changes; new service to Boston
- Austrian resumes 2 Greek leisure routes in S20
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Eurowings transfers selected Vienna service to Austrian from Jan 2020
- Austrian schedules limited-time Boeing 767 Marrakech service in 4Q19