Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian last week announced final Fokker 100 scheduled service, currently scheduled on 31DEC17. The last Fokker 100 scheduled service is...
- Lufthansa Group expands codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Austrian NW18 long-haul changes as of 10NOV17
- Austrian W17 Colombo aircraft changes
- Austrian W17 Iran service changes
- Austrian extends Fokker 100 service to late-Dec 2017
- Austrian expands Venice service in S18