Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
ANA and Austrian Airlines from February 2019 plans to expand codeshare partnership, coinciding with ANA’s launch on Tokyo Haneda –...
- Austrian S19 Tokyo service adjustment as of 05NOV18
- Austrian increases Tokyo service in S19
- Air Canada / Austrian adjusts S19 Canada – Austria service
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases
- Austrian cancels Miami service during W18
- Austrian ends Vienna – Linz service in late-Oct 2018