Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 120 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 35 destinations. In 2018, Austrian has served around 14 million guests on board of its fleet. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the...
Austrian Airlines in Northern winter 2019/20 season is increasing Vienna – Cape Town service, with the addition of 3 rd weekly flight....
- Austrian discontinues Seychelles service in late-April 2019
- Austrian S19 Tokyo operation changes as of 28FEB19
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Austrian expands Air Canada Montreal codeshare routes from April 2019
- Austrian schedules Maldives service increase in W19
- Austrian revises Tehran service in S19