Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian Airlines last week announced planned service increase on Vienna – Tel Aviv route, effective from 25MAR18. For summer schedule,...
- Austrian schedules leased Adria CRJ900 service in S18
- Austrian updates planned Tokyo schedule in S18
- Austrian Fokker 100 scheduled operations as of 05DEC17
- Lufthansa Group expands codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Austrian NW18 long-haul changes as of 10NOV17
- Austrian W17 Colombo aircraft changes