Introduction to Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s biggest airline with a global route network of around 130 destinations and 360 flights per day. Roughly 40 destinations are located nearby in central and eastern Europe.
Vienna Airport is in the heart of Europe and so the ideal starting point for travelling in eastern and western Europe. Austrian Airlines has its home airport in Vienna, but is part of the German Lufthansa Group, Europe’s biggest airline network. Austrian is also a member of the Star Alliance, the first global network of international airlines.
IndiGo’s 71st domestic destination, Ryanair’s winter expansion from Naples, and Avianca’s new Mexican service from Costa Rica’s capital San Jose...
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- EDITORIAL: Reasons to be optimistic this summer
- Belavia sees network diminish after Ryanair incident
- Italy’s Sky Alps plans June launch from Balzano Airport