Introduction to Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s biggest airline with a global route network of around 130 destinations and 360 flights per day. Roughly 40 destinations are located nearby in central and eastern Europe.
Vienna Airport is in the heart of Europe and so the ideal starting point for travelling in eastern and western Europe. Austrian Airlines has its home airport in Vienna, but is part of the German Lufthansa Group, Europe’s biggest airline network. Austrian is also a member of the Star Alliance, the first global network of international airlines.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- EDITORIAL: Reasons to be optimistic this summer
- Belavia sees network diminish after Ryanair incident
- Italy’s Sky Alps plans June launch from Balzano Airport
- Interview: Austrian Airlines CEO Alexis von Hoensbroech
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more