Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 120 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 35 destinations. In 2018, Austrian has served around 14 million guests on board of its fleet.
Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West.
Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group.
Europe’s strong airlines will get stronger and the weak will get weaker as consolidation in the region continues and small carriers see pressure on...
- A quick chat with… Alex Goldschmidt
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Austrian increases Cape Town service in 1Q20
- Austrian discontinues Seychelles service in late-April 2019
- Austrian S19 Tokyo operation changes as of 28FEB19
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia