Introduction to Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 120 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 35 destinations. In 2018, Austrian has served around 14 million guests on board of its fleet.
Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West.
Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group.
Lufthansa is to permanently decommission more than 40 aircraft including six Airbus A380s, reduce Eurowings’ long-haul business and scrap its...
- COVID-19: Europe market update
- COVID-19: LATAM, Lufthansa and Qantas reveal cuts
- Austrian Airlines slashes Europe schedule by 20% for March
- Lufthansa sets Brandenburg move date
- Austrian suspends regular passenger operation 19MAR20 – 28MAR20
- Austrian March 2020 Europe / Middle East frequency adjustment as of 06MAR20