Introduction to Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s biggest airline with a global route network of around 130 destinations and 360 flights per day. Roughly 40 destinations are located nearby in central and eastern Europe.
Vienna Airport is in the heart of Europe and so the ideal starting point for travelling in eastern and western Europe. Austrian Airlines has its home airport in Vienna, but is part of Lufthansa Group, Europe’s biggest airline network. Austrian is also a member of the Star Alliance.
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Austrian Airlines To Open Vienna-Seville Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 22, 2023)
- Austrian Airlines Plans Robust 2023 Summer Schedule From Vienna
- Interview: Vienna Targets Asia Recovery
- Austrian Airlines Restores Los Angeles Service
- Airline In Focus: Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Austrian Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Austrian Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
9 months 12 days ago