Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 120 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 35 destinations. In 2018, Austrian has served around 14 million guests on board of its fleet.
Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West.
Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group.
Austrian Airlines in the 4 th quarter of 2019 schedules limited-time Boeing 767 service on Vienna – Marrakech route, replacing Airbus...
- Austrian expands Cape Town NW19 service increase
- European landscape still a rough ride for smaller carriers
- A quick chat with… Alex Goldschmidt
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Austrian increases Cape Town service in 1Q20
- Austrian discontinues Seychelles service in late-April 2019