Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 120 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 35 destinations. In 2018, Austrian has served around 14 million guests on board of its fleet.
Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West.
Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group.
Lufthansa Group since last week has suspended service to Iran, as Lufthansa and Austrian tentatively suspended Frankfurt – Tehran Imam...
- Austrian March 2020 Tokyo aircraft changes
- Bulletin board: Hawaiian, Japan Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Allegiant and JetBlue
- Austrian S20 US service changes; new service to Boston
- Vienna Airport to pass 31 million barrier
- Austrian resumes 2 Greek leisure routes in S20
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up