Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca from October 2018 plans to operate Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner service on Bogota – Cartagena route, where it plans to operate 1 daily...
- Avianca expands United domestic US codeshares from June 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Avianca, Middle East, Airbus, Cebu, Ghana and more
- Avianca resurrects plans for regional Colombian airline
- Avianca moves tentative Bogota – Santa Cruz launch to late-Oct 2018
- Avianca Medellin – Madrid aircraft changes in August 2018
- Avianca extends A330-300 schedule into 2H18