Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet o short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
IndiGo’s 71st domestic destination, Ryanair’s winter expansion from Naples, and Avianca’s new Mexican service from Costa Rica’s capital San Jose...
- Avianca confirms Bogota-Toronto schedule
- Avianca to launch five new US routes
- Routes in brief: Emirates, SkyUp, Avianca and more
- Avianca plans international expansion from five countries
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Airline in Focus: Avianca