Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across Latin America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 10)
- Avianca files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e April 26)
- Avianca plans Boeing 787 Cancun service from Dec 2020
- Avianca/TACA adds A321 Managua – Miami service from Aug 2020
- Avianca Peru inventory changes as of 0715GMT 19MAY20