Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet o short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
New routes from the likes of Avianca, Edelweiss and JetSmart are driving capacity growth in Colombia’s international market.
- Avianca Airlines To Launch Three Seasonal U.S.-Central America Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 21, 2023)
- Avianca Aims To Place More Twin-Aisle Jets On North American Routes
- Avianca Moves To Add More Ecuador-U.S. Routes
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 12, 2023)
Avianca's Network Powered by
Explore Avianca's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper