Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet o short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Airline in Focus: Avianca
- Route Analysis: Newark-Cartagena
- Viva Air strengthens Medellin hub, Colombia-Mexico competition to intensify
- Avianca to serve San Salvador-Ontario
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- PRESS RELEASE: Airline CEOs and association leaders confirmed to speak at Routes Reconnected