Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet o short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Chief executives from some of the world’s leading airlines will be in attendance at Routes Reconnected to discuss the long-term impacts of the...
- Avianca Sep 2020 Domestic Colombia operations as of 06SEP20
- Avianca NW20 Colombia International inventory adjustment as of 2130GMT 08AUG20
- Avianca Central America Aug – Oct 2020 operations as of 26JUL20
- Avianca revises one-time Shanghai / Tokyo operations in July/August 2020
- Avianca Sep/Oct 2020 Colombia International operations as of 22JUL20
- JetSMART to launch Peruvian airline