Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet o short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 9, 2023)
- Avianca To Launch Bogota-Boston Route
- Avianca, Viva Offer Network Concessions In Effort To Secure Merger Approval
- Colombian Regulator Blocks Avianca-Viva Air Merger
- Avianca, ITA To Codeshare
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 3, 2022)