Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca in recent schedule update filed additional changes to Bogota – Los Angeles route, effective 01JUL19. The Star Alliance carrier...
- The next chapter in US-Latin American air travel?
- Avianca S19 Los Angeles preliminary aircraft changes as of 23NOV18
- Air India and Avianca begins codeshare service from Nov 2018
- Avianca increases Bogota – Buenos Aires service from March 2019
- Route rundown: BOM-FRA, GUA-ORD, CLO-FLL
- Turkish Airlines / Avianca boosts codeshare network from Sep 2018