Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
This week: Avianca to launch a fourth destination in Europe, Air New Zealand adds to US network, and Malindo Air files preliminary Melbourne schedule.
- Avianca plans Munich launch in November 2018
- Avianca adds A330 service to Punta Cana in 1H18
- Avianca adds new domestic Peru routes from June 2018
- Avianca removes Bogota – Santa Cruz July 2018 launch
- Avianca Apr/May 2018 Rio de Janeiro aircraft changes
- ANA expands codeshare partnership with Avianca from Feb 2018