Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca from March 2019 is increasing Bogota – Buenos Aires Ezeiza service, where the airline plans to operate 2 nd daily flight, on...
- Route rundown: BOM-FRA, GUA-ORD, CLO-FLL
- Turkish Airlines / Avianca boosts codeshare network from Sep 2018
- Avianca schedules Bogota – Santa Cruz launch in late-Nov 2018
- Avianca adds Bogota – Corozal service from Oct 2018
- Avianca expands Central America routes in NW18
- Avianca increases Bogota – US service in NW18