Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Chilean ultra-low-cost carrier JetSMART is setting up an airline in Peru, filling a gap left by Avianca and Peruvian Airlines.
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 24)
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 10)
- Avianca files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e April 26)
- Avianca Central America Aug – Oct 2020 operations as of 26JUL20
- Avianca revises one-time Shanghai / Tokyo operations in July/August 2020