Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet o short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
The Irelandia Aviation-owned ULCC is planning to enter the Colombia-Mexico market for the first time in its latest expansion.
- Avianca to serve San Salvador-Ontario
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- PRESS RELEASE: Airline CEOs and association leaders confirmed to speak at Routes Reconnected
- Avianca Sep 2020 Domestic Colombia operations as of 06SEP20
- Avianca NW20 Colombia International inventory adjustment as of 2130GMT 08AUG20
- Avianca Central America Aug – Oct 2020 operations as of 26JUL20