Introduction to Avianca
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A.
The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet o short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Viva will be a part of the Abra group, the new pan-Latin American airline company in the process of being created.
- Avianca Extends Colombian Network With EasyFly Codeshare Accord
- Avianca, GOL To Create Pan-Latin American Abra Group
- Avianca And Viva To Join Forces
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in San Antonio to accelerate regional air connectivity
- Airline In Focus: Avianca