Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca in this week’s inventory update continues to delay planned launch date for Bogota – Santa Cruz route. Previously available...
- Avianca extends leased Evelop A330 service to 2Q18
- Avianca Bogota – Sao Paulo service changes from June 2018
- Avianca plans Santa Cruz launch in July 2018
- United expands Avianca codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Avianca expands United codeshare routes from late-Dec 2017
- Air China files Avianca codeshare from early-Dec 2017