Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca in the last few weeks adjusted planned service on Bogota – Montevideo route, currently served once a day with Airbus A319...
- Avianca 1Q19 Guatemala City – San Pedro Sula aircraft changes
- Routes Americas 2019 early bird offer ends in less than two weeks
- Avianca NS19 Los Angeles aircraft changes as of 06DEC18
- The next chapter in US-Latin American air travel?
- Avianca S19 Los Angeles preliminary aircraft changes as of 23NOV18
- Air India and Avianca begins codeshare service from Nov 2018