Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca in recent schedule update further revised tentative launch date for its planned Bogota – Santa Cruz route. Based on the listing,...
- Avianca Medellin – Madrid aircraft changes in August 2018
- Avianca extends A330-300 schedule into 2H18
- Route rundown: LHR-DUR, DXB-EDI, BOG-ORD
- Avianca updates Brasil operations in NS18
- Avianca August 2018 Bogota – Miami aircraft changes
- Avianca adds Bogota – Chicago service from Nov 2018