Avior Airlines (formerly Avior Express-Aviones de Oriente C.A.), commenced operations in 1994. The airline provides both scheduled and charter services throughout Venezuela, the Caribbean and to Miami, USA. 9V also operates subsidiary, Avior Regional.
Avior Airline's main base is at General Jose Antonio Anzoategui International Airport, Barcelona, Venezuala. The carrier utilises a mix of narrowbody and turboprop aircraft. .
Venezuelan carrier Avior in November 2019 added various routes between Venezuela and Dominican Republic, including Punta Cana and Santo Domingo....
- Avior adds new Caracas – US routes from Oct 2017
- Route rundown: LHR-SEZ, LJU-KBP, CCS-BOG
- Avior Airlines adds Caracas – Bogota service from Oct 2017
- Avior revises Barcelona – Lima launch to July 2017
- Avior Airlines expands Valencia routes in 1H17
- Avior extends A340 schedule beyond Feb 2017