Introduction to BA CityFlyer
Full service European carrier operating a fleet of Embraer aircraft from our Hub at London City and across UK regions on BA services. Fully-owned subsidiary of British Airways.
All services operate as BA with Business/Economy product.
Two new seasonal routes are being launched in June as the airport gears up to welcome back key domestic services.
- BA CityFlyer Oct 2020 operations as of 27SEP20
- BA CityFlyer restores Belfast’s London City link
- BA CityFlyer Nov 2020 Domestic flight reductions as of 30AUG20
- BA CityFlyer adds London City – Belfast service from Sep 2020
- BA CityFlyer July 2020 operations as of 25JUN20
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI