Introduction to BA Cityflyer
Full service European carrier operating a fleet of Embraer aircraft from our Hub at London City and across UK regions on BA services. Fully-owned subsidiary of British Airways.
All services operate as BA with Business/Economy product.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- BA Cityflyer To Connect London City With Aberdeen
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- BA CityFlyer Adds New Leisure Options From London City
- BA returns to Birmingham, expands from Belfast City
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
BA Cityflyer's Network Powered by
Explore BA Cityflyer's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper