Introduction to Bahamasair
Based at Nassau's Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamasair is the national airline of The Bahamas.
Using its fleet of B737 and Bombardier Dash-8 aircraft, the airline operates to destinations throughout The Bahamas, Latin America and to Florida, USA.
bahamasair last week resumed domestic service, initially operating following routes, effective from 10SEP20. Additional changes remain possible....
- bahamasair adds Indianapolis charters in June/July 2020
- bahamasair Cuba network additions from March 2020
- Airline in focus: Bahamasair
- bahamasair adds Tri-City charters in 4Q19
- bahamasair adds Milwaukee / Newark charters in 4Q19
- Bahamasair eyes growth through partnerships