Based at Nassau's Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamasair is the national airline of The Bahamas.
Using its fleet of B737 and Bombardier Dash-8 aircraft, the airline operates to destinations throughout The Bahamas, Latin America and to Florida, USA.
We profile Bahamasair, the national airline of the Bahamas and Routes Americas 2020 attendee.
- bahamasair adds Tri-City charters in 4Q19
- bahamasair adds Milwaukee / Newark charters in 4Q19
- Bahamasair eyes growth through partnerships
- bahamasair moves planned San Salvador – Miami launch to Oct 2018
- Bahamasair moves Bimini – Miami launch to May 2018
- When disaster strikes: what airports and airlines should do when a hurricane hits