Introduction to Bahamasair
Based at Nassau's Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamasair is the national airline of The Bahamas.
Using its fleet of B737 and Bombardier Dash-8 aircraft, the airline operates to destinations throughout The Bahamas, Latin America and to Florida, USA.
The carrier is seeking approval to broaden its US network.
- Editorial: Air travel tax reviews can play vital role in rebuilding the global tourism economy
- Airline in focus: Bahamasair
- Bahamasair eyes growth through partnerships
- When disaster strikes: what airports and airlines should do when a hurricane hits
- Airline heavyweights line up for conference at Routes Americas
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airlines in the Caribbean?
Bahamasair's Network Powered by
Explore Bahamasair's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper