Introduction to Bahamasair
Based at Nassau's Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamasair is the national airline of The Bahamas.
Using its fleet of B737 and Bombardier Dash-8 aircraft, the airline operates to destinations throughout The Bahamas, Latin America and to Florida, USA.
The carrier is seeking approval to broaden its US network.
- Editorial: Air travel tax reviews can play vital role in rebuilding the global tourism economy
- bahamasair Sep 2020 domestic service resumptions
- bahamasair adds Indianapolis charters in June/July 2020
- bahamasair Cuba network additions from March 2020
- Airline in focus: Bahamasair
- bahamasair adds Tri-City charters in 4Q19