Introduction to Bangkok Airways PCL
Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Bangkok Airways has also invested in building and maintaining its own...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Airline In Focus: Bangkok Airways
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Finnair Pivots To US Market While Awaiting Asia’s Recovery
- Bangkok Airways to restart international flying
Bangkok Airways PCL's Network Powered by
Explore Bangkok Airways PCL's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper