Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
22 days 13 hours ago
Vietnam Airlines and Bangkok Airways this week is launching reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Vietnam and Thailand. From...
- Bangkok Airways cancels Dhaka service from Nov 2017
- Bangkok Airways inaugurates direct service to Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Hong Kong Airlines boosts Bangkok Airways codeshare from Aug 2017
- Bangkok Airways updates planned Phu Quoc service in W17
- Hong Kong Airlines expands Bangkok Airways codeshare from July 2017
- Bangkok Airways proposes Phu Quoc launch in W17