Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Aeroflot Russian Airlines since mid-April 2019 expanded codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, as SU-coded flight numbers being placed on the...
- Bangkok Airways expands Chiang Mai – Krabi service from May 2019
- Philippine Airilnes / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare routes in Jan 2019
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
- Bangkok Airways plans Chiang Mai – Luang Prabang April 2019 launch
- Bangkok Airways expands Bangkok – Da Nang service in March 2019
- Bangkok Airways opens Bangkok – Cam Ranh reservation for Jan 2019 launch