Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Bangkok Airways from May 2019 is expanding Chiang Mai – Krabi service, where it plans to operate daily flight from 01MAY19. The airline...
- Philippine Airilnes / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare routes in Jan 2019
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
- Bangkok Airways plans Chiang Mai – Luang Prabang April 2019 launch
- Bangkok Airways expands Bangkok – Da Nang service in March 2019
- Bangkok Airways opens Bangkok – Cam Ranh reservation for Jan 2019 launch
- Bangkok Airways / Philippine Airlines begins codeshare service from late-Oct 2018
1 year 5 months ago