Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
has updated their profile
7 months 9 days ago
9 months 21 days ago
Bangkok Airways in winter 2018/19 season plans to offer 2 regional routes to Vietnam and Myanmar, including Phuket – Yangon and Bangkok...
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Bangkok Airways increases Phu Quoc flights in 3Q18
- El Al / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare service from late-March 2018
- Bangkok Airways delays planned Vientiane service increase to March 2018
- Bangkok Airways files Chiang Mai – Hanoi schedule in S18