Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
Philippine Airlines in January 2019 expanded codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, as PR-coded flight numbers being placed on additional...
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
- Bangkok Airways plans Chiang Mai – Luang Prabang April 2019 launch
- Bangkok Airways expands Bangkok – Da Nang service in March 2019
- Bangkok Airways opens Bangkok – Cam Ranh reservation for Jan 2019 launch
- Bangkok Airways / Philippine Airlines begins codeshare service from late-Oct 2018
- Bangkok Airways removes planned new routes in W18
1 year 3 months ago