Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Bangkok Airways has also invested in building and maintaining its own...
JAL at the launch of winter 2019/20 season expanded codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, covering additional 3 domestic Thailand routes...
- Bangkok Airways revises Sihanoukville launch in 1Q20
- Turkish Airlines expands Bangkok Airways codeshare from August 2019
- Bangkok Airways adds Sihanoukville service in 1Q20
- Turkish Airlines adds Bangkok Airways codeshare from August 2019
- Aeroflot expands Bangkok Airways codeshare to Vietnam from April 2019
- Bangkok Airways expands Chiang Mai – Krabi service from May 2019
has updated their profile
4 months 12 days ago