Introduction to Bangkok Airways
Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Bangkok Airways has also invested in building and maintaining its own...
The airline’s long-haul strategy has historically centered on Asia, but with a slow recovery on the horizon, the Nordic carrier is temporarily...
- Bangkok Airways to restart international flying
- Bangkok Airways schedules new domestic routes in W20
- Bangkok Airways W20 operations as of 08SEP20
- Bangkok Airways July - October 2020 Koh Samui – Phuket frequency changes
- Bangkok Airways outlines A319 operation in July 2020
- Bangkok Airways July 2020 operations as of 17JUN20
Latest Updates from Bangkok Airways
has updated their profile
11 months 12 days ago