Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Turkish Airlines on 01AUG19 commenced codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, covering domestic routes in Thailand, previously reported on...
- Bangkok Airways adds Sihanoukville service in 1Q20
- Turkish Airlines adds Bangkok Airways codeshare from August 2019
- Aeroflot expands Bangkok Airways codeshare to Vietnam from April 2019
- Bangkok Airways expands Chiang Mai – Krabi service from May 2019
- Philippine Airilnes / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare routes in Jan 2019
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
has updated their profile
27 days 17 hours ago