Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
has updated their profile
10 months 30 days ago
1 year 1 month ago
Bangkok Airways last week opened reservation for its planned Bangkok – Cam Ranh/Nha Trang route, as the airline once again filed...
- Bangkok Airways / Philippine Airlines begins codeshare service from late-Oct 2018
- Bangkok Airways removes planned new routes in W18
- Jet Airways / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare network from Aug 2018
- Bangkok Airways plans new routes in W18
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018