Introduction to Bangkok Airways
Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Bangkok Airways has also invested in building and maintaining its own...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus this week...
- Bangkok Airways July - October 2020 Koh Samui – Phuket frequency changes
- Bangkok Airways outlines A319 operation in July 2020
- Bangkok Airways July 2020 operations as of 17JUN20
- Bangkok Airways S20 operations as of 03MAY20
- Bangkok Airways resumes regular service from mid-May 2020
- Bangkok Airways S20 Preliminary operations as of 19APR20
Latest Updates from Bangkok Airways
has updated their profile
1 year 12 days ago