Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
has updated their profile
11 days 14 hours ago
2 months 23 days ago
Bangkok Airways has delayed planed service increase on Bangkok – Vientiane route. Previously scheduled to commence on 01FEB18, the 2 nd...
- Bangkok Airways files Chiang Mai – Hanoi schedule in S18
- Vietnam Airlines / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare partnership from Nov 2017
- Bangkok Airways cancels Dhaka service from Nov 2017
- Bangkok Airways inaugurates direct service to Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Hong Kong Airlines boosts Bangkok Airways codeshare from Aug 2017
- Bangkok Airways updates planned Phu Quoc service in W17