Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
has updated their profile
9 months 8 days ago
11 months 20 days ago
Bangkok Airways in recent schedule update removed schedule filing for its planned new routes in winter 2018/19 season. Previously, the airline...
- Jet Airways / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare network from Aug 2018
- Bangkok Airways plans new routes in W18
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Bangkok Airways increases Phu Quoc flights in 3Q18
- El Al / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare service from late-March 2018