Introduction to Bangkok Airways
Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the world.
Bangkok Airways has also invested in building and maintaining its own...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Finnair Pivots To US Market While Awaiting Asia’s Recovery
- Bangkok Airways to restart international flying
- Bangkok Airways schedules new domestic routes in W20
- Bangkok Airways W20 operations as of 08SEP20
Latest Updates from Bangkok Airways
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago