Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights to over 100 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has...
Romanian carrier Blue Air in winter 2018/19 season plans to offer limited-time service on Bucharest – Marrakech route, scheduled once a...
- Blue Air adds Bucharest – Paris CDG service in W18
- Blue Air adds Liverpool – Malaga route in S18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased Blue Air 737 operations in 2018
- Blue Air plans Tbilisi charters in Feb 2018
- Alitalia / Blue Air begins codeshare service from Dec 2017
- Blue Air adds seasonal Liverpool – Palma Mallorca in S18