Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights to over 100 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has...
Loss-making national airline Air Moldova has been sold by the country's government to a company backed by Romanian low-cost carrier Blue Air.
- Blue Air schedules new routes from Turin in W18
- Blue Air adds Bucharest – Marrakech route in W18
- Blue Air adds Bucharest – Paris CDG service in W18
- Blue Air adds Liverpool – Malaga route in S18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased Blue Air 737 operations in 2018
- Blue Air plans Tbilisi charters in Feb 2018