Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights to over 100 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has...
Alitalia starting this month is launching codeshare partnership with Blue Air, covering on majority of latter’s service to/from Italy....
- Blue Air adds seasonal Liverpool – Palma Mallorca in S18
- Blue Air adds Turin – Paris service in S18
- Blue Air plans Turin – Stockholm service in S18
- Blue Air adds new domestic Italy routes in W17
- Blue Air schedules Turin – Stockholm in 1Q18
- Blue Air S18 Cluj – Constanta aircraft changes