Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights to over 100 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has...
Blue Air since February 2019 expanded codeshare partnership with Alitalia, covering the latter’s service to/from Rome. Planned codeshare...
- Blue Air removes Bucharest – London Heathrow S19 preliminary schedule
- Blue Air files Bucharest – London Heathrow schedule in S19
- Blue Air downsizes Liverpool service in S19
- Blue Air consortium wins race for Air Moldova
- Blue Air schedules new routes from Turin in W18
- Blue Air adds Bucharest – Marrakech route in W18