Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights to over 100 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has...
Romanian carrier Blue Air last week opened reservation for its latest route launch from Liverpool, as the airline schedules seasonal Liverpool...
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased Blue Air 737 operations in 2018
- Blue Air plans Tbilisi charters in Feb 2018
- Alitalia / Blue Air begins codeshare service from Dec 2017
- Blue Air adds seasonal Liverpool – Palma Mallorca in S18
- Blue Air adds Turin – Paris service in S18
- Blue Air plans Turin – Stockholm service in S18