Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights to over 100 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has...
Romanian carrier Blue Air from November 2017 is adding a pair of new domestic routes in Italy, linking Alghero and Milan Linate, as well as Rome....
- Blue Air schedules Turin – Stockholm in 1Q18
- Blue Air S18 Cluj – Constanta aircraft changes
- Blue Air adds limited-time Hurghada service in 4Q17
- How Open Skies has transformed Israel's international air travel
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- Blue Air plans Cluj – Tel Aviv Oct 2017 launch