Introduction to Blue Islands
Blue Islands is a regional operator based in Channel Islands. We operate scheduled operations to the United Kingdom & Switzerland.
Our focus is to provide the customer with 'A Welcome Difference' & have 3 main USP's;
- Ticket Changes - Free
- Card Charges - Free
- Baggage Charges - Free
The revived UK regional airline plans to fly domestic and European routes using a fleet of De Havilland Canada Dash 8-400 turboprops.
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Blue Islands adds Jersey – East Midlands service from late-Sep 2020
- Blue Islands / Loganair begins codeshare service from late-Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Cebu Pacific, Austrian Airlines, Air New Zealand and more
- Blue Islands schedules new routes launch in late-August 2020
- Blue Islands adds limited-time Jersey – London Gatwick service in July 2020