Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
SpiceJet has moved closer to launching low-cost flights between India and the UK.
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years
- Route Analysis: DSS-MXP, LHR-NQY, KWI-TZX
- British Airways to expand Caribbean footprint
- Analysis: British Airways’ Boeing 747 retirement
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- BA plans long-haul route resumptions