British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
The latest news and airline schedule changes as carriers across the world react to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
- COVID-19: Europe market update
- Airlines take stock of Trump’s US-Europe travel restrictions
- China’s international capacity drops by two-thirds
- British Airways redirects China capacity to Cape Town, Miami and Seattle
- BA and Royal Air Maroc to codeshare
- BA to start Newquay operations