Founded in 1989, Cape Air is now the largest commuter airline in the United States, with a fleet of 82 9-passenger Cessna 402 aircraft. Cape Air codeshares with American, JetBlue and United, and also interlines with Delta, Alaska, and Qatar. During 2019, Cape Air begins accepting the first deliveries of Tecnam P2012 Travellers from an order of 112 units, which will refleet the airline. In 2019, Cape Air expects to add amphibious seaplane service.
Cape Air since December 2019 launched Tecnam P2012 aircraft service, set to replace Cessna aircraft on gradual basis. As of 02FEB20, planned...
- Cape Air adds New York Skyports Seaplane Base service from May 2020
- Cape Air delays Tecnam P2012 Nashville service to March 2020
- Cape Air adds Nashville service from late-Jan 2020
- Cape Air adds Nevis – San Juan service from late-Nov 2019
- Cape Air expands New York JFK network from mid-Sep 2019
- Cape Air adds Portland ME – Boston service from mid-Sep 2019