Founded in 1989, Cape Air is now the largest commuter airline in the United States, with a fleet of 82 9-passenger Cessna 402 aircraft. Cape Air codeshares with American, JetBlue and United, and also interlines with Delta, Alaska, and Qatar. During 2019, Cape Air begins accepting the first deliveries of Tecnam P2012 Travellers from an order of 112 units, which will refleet the airline. In 2019, Cape Air expects to add amphibious seaplane service.
Cape Air in late-November 2019 is adding new Caribbean service, which sees the launch of Nevis – San Juan route. From 22NOV19, Cessna...
- Cape Air expands New York JFK network from mid-Sep 2019
- Cape Air adds Portland ME – Boston service from mid-Sep 2019
- Cape Air resumes Provincetown – White Plains service in June 2019
- Cape Air adds New York JFK service from late-Oct 2018
- JetBlue / Cape Air expands codeshare routes from Oct 2016
- Cape Air / UNITED Adds New Routes from San Juan from mid-Jan 2014