Introduction to Cape Air
Founded in 1989, Cape Air is now the largest commuter airline in the United States, with a fleet of 82 9-passenger Cessna 402 aircraft. Cape Air codeshares with American, JetBlue and United, and also interlines with Delta, Alaska, and Qatar. During 2019, Cape Air begins accepting the first deliveries of Tecnam P2012 Travellers from an order of 112 units, which will refleet the airline. In 2019, Cape Air expects to add amphibious seaplane service.
United Airlines earlier this month expanded codeshare service with Cape Air in the Caribbean region, as UA code being placed on the latter’s...
- JetBlue, Spirit get US government waivers on host of routes
- Cape Air outlines Tecnam P2012 operations in 2019/20
- Cape Air adds New York Skyports Seaplane Base service from May 2020
- Cape Air delays Tecnam P2012 Nashville service to March 2020
- Cape Air adds Nashville service from late-Jan 2020
- Cape Air adds Nevis – San Juan service from late-Nov 2019