Caribbean Airlines was founded in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on 27th September, 2006. Our first ever flight took place on 1st January 2007 back when we had 128 weekly departures to 10 destinations and just five Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Caribbean Airlines were the pioneers of the simplified one-way fare inclusive of taxes and fees that provided our valued customers with flexible fare combinations and extended stay options. Caribbean Airlines operates more than 600 weekly flights...
Caribbean Airlines in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 is introducing additional service on St. Vincent – New York JFK route. A 2 nd weekly...
- Caribbean Airlines launches St. Vincent – New York in March 2018
- Caribbean Airlines closes the door on long-haul to Europe
- Caribbean Airlines Ceases London Operation in early-January 2016
- Caribbean Airlines Undecided on Long-Haul Route Closure
- Caribbean Airlines Routing Adjustment from Sep 2015
- Caribbean Airlines Ends Georgetown – Toronto Service from late-Feb 2015