Introduction to Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines was founded in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on 27th September, 2006. Our first ever flight took place on 1st January 2007 back when we had 128 weekly departures to 10 destinations and just five Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Caribbean Airlines were the pioneers of the simplified one-way fare inclusive of taxes and fees that provided our valued customers with flexible fare combinations and extended stay options.
Caribbean Airlines operates more than 600 weekly flights to 18 destinations in the Caribbean and North and South America. Jointly owned by the people of...
Caribbean Airlines during the month of December 2019 and January 2020 is temporary adjusting Montego Bay – New York JFK route, currently...
- Caribbean Airlines revises Kingston – Grand Cayman launch to mid-Dec 2019
- Caribbean Airlines resumes Kingston – Havana service from Dec 2019
- Caribbean Airlines resumes Kingston – Grand Cayman service from late-Oct 2019
- Caribbean Airlines resumes Curacao service from August 2019
- Caribbean Airlines adds Kingston – Bridgetown from April 2019
- Caribbean Airlines increases St. Vincent – New York service in 3Q18