The national airline of Trinidad and Tobago has a strong regional network with scheduled flights between other Island nations in the Caribbean as well as services to North America.
Caribbean Airlines earlier this week launched new nonstop service between St. Vincent and the US, which saw the inaugural of Port of Spain...
- Caribbean Airlines closes the door on long-haul to Europe
- Caribbean Airlines Ceases London Operation in early-January 2016
- Caribbean Airlines Undecided on Long-Haul Route Closure
- Caribbean Airlines Routing Adjustment from Sep 2015
- Caribbean Airlines Ends Georgetown – Toronto Service from late-Feb 2015
- Caribbean Airlines Adds Boeing 767 Port of Spain – New York Service Jan – Mar 2015