Introduction to Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines was founded in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on 27th September, 2006. Our first ever flight took place on 1st January 2007 back when we had 128 weekly departures to 10 destinations and just five Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Caribbean Airlines were the pioneers of the simplified one-way fare inclusive of taxes and fees that provided our valued customers with flexible fare combinations and extended stay options.
Caribbean Airlines operates more than 600 weekly flights to 18 destinations in the Caribbean and North and South America. Jointly owned by the people of...
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- Caribbean Airlines Restarts Fort Lauderdale Service
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Interview: US Virgin Islands Tourism Commissioner Joseph Boschulte
- Caribbean Airlines To Launch Guyana-Houston Route
- Caribbean Airlines, Qatar Airways Explore Cooperation
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 21)
Caribbean Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Caribbean Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper