Introduction to Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines was founded in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on 27th September, 2006. Our first ever flight took place on 1st January 2007 back when we had 128 weekly departures to 10 destinations and just five Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Caribbean Airlines were the pioneers of the simplified one-way fare inclusive of taxes and fees that provided our valued customers with flexible fare combinations and extended stay options.
Caribbean Airlines operates more than 600 weekly flights to 18 destinations in the Caribbean and North and South America. Jointly owned by the people of...
The carrier had only recently launched the service from Guyana.
- Caribbean Airlines to launch Barbados-Dominica flights Sept. 19
- Caribbean Airlines Aug/Sep 2020 regional operations as of 09SEP20
- Caribbean Airlines resumes St. Maarten service from mid-August 2020
- Caribbean Airlines resumes Bridgetown – St. Lucia service from August 2020
- Caribbean Airlines Jamaica operations in July 2020
- Caribbean Airlines resumes Barbados – Grenada / St. Vincent service from late-July 2020