Introduction to Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines was founded in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on 27th September, 2006. Our first ever flight took place on 1st January 2007 back when we had 128 weekly departures to 10 destinations and just five Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Caribbean Airlines were the pioneers of the simplified one-way fare inclusive of taxes and fees that provided our valued customers with flexible fare combinations and extended stay options.
Caribbean Airlines operates more than 600 weekly flights to 18 destinations in the Caribbean and North and South America. Jointly owned by the people of...
The airline says easing COVID-19 travel restrictions are enabling the route restarts.
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Caribbean Airlines, SkyUp and more
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- Route Analysis: Barbados-New York JFK
- Caribbean Airlines suspends flights to Havana citing COVID-19
- Caribbean Airlines to launch Barbados-Dominica flights Sept. 19
- Caribbean Airlines Aug/Sep 2020 regional operations as of 09SEP20