Caribbean Airlines was founded in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on 27th September, 2006. Our first ever flight took place on 1st January 2007 back when we had 128 weekly departures to 10 destinations and just five Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Caribbean Airlines were the pioneers of the simplified one-way fare inclusive of taxes and fees that provided our valued customers with flexible fare combinations and extended stay options.
Caribbean Airlines operates more than 600 weekly flights to 18 destinations...
Caribbean Airlines from late-October 2019 plans to resume Kingston – Grand Cayman service, previously served by Air Jamaica until February...
- Caribbean Airlines resumes Curacao service from August 2019
- Caribbean Airlines adds Kingston – Bridgetown from April 2019
- Caribbean Airlines increases St. Vincent – New York service in 3Q18
- Caribbean Airlines launches St. Vincent – New York in March 2018
- Caribbean Airlines closes the door on long-haul to Europe
- Caribbean Airlines Ceases London Operation in early-January 2016