The national airline of Trinidad and Tobago has a strong regional network with scheduled flights between other Island nations in the Caribbean as well as services to North America.
Caribbean Airlines in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 is introducing additional service on St. Vincent – New York JFK route. A 2 nd weekly...
- Caribbean Airlines launches St. Vincent – New York in March 2018
- Caribbean Airlines closes the door on long-haul to Europe
- Caribbean Airlines Ceases London Operation in early-January 2016
- Caribbean Airlines Undecided on Long-Haul Route Closure
- Caribbean Airlines Routing Adjustment from Sep 2015
- Caribbean Airlines Ends Georgetown – Toronto Service from late-Feb 2015