Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline that believes in helping our passengers travel well. Registered and based in Hong Kong, we fly to over 180 destinations around the world together with Cathay Dragon.
Founded proudly in Hong Kong in 1946, Cathay Pacific has corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport, with over 23,000 employees across the globe.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance, whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
Cathay Pacific in this week’s schedule update filed additional aircraft changes for Hong Kong – Auckland route, for Northern winter...
- Cathay Pacific W19 US service changes as of 16APR19
- Cathay Pacific to enter low-cost market with HK Express deal
- Cathay Pacific W19 Frankfurt frequency changes
- Cathay Pacific increases Hyderabad service from June 2019
- Cathay Pacific maintains Boeing 777-300ER service to India in S19
- Cathay Pacific moves forward A350-1000XWB Barcelona service to April 2019