Introduction to Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline that believes in helping our passengers travel well. Registered and based in Hong Kong, we fly to over 180 destinations around the world together with Cathay Dragon.
Founded proudly in Hong Kong in 1946, Cathay Pacific has corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport, with over 23,000 employees across the globe.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance, whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
Hong Kong is partially lifting border restrictions that had grounded most of Cathay’s flights.
- Cathay Pacific’s Capacity Remains Down 98% On 2019
- Cathay Pacific’s January Capacity Down 98% From Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Cathay Pacific Severely Hampered By New Crew Quarantine Rules
- Cathay Pacific to fall short of Q4 capacity goal
- Cathay: Capacity goals cannot be met without COVID-19 restrictions easing
- HK Express to introduce Taipei and Kaohsiung flights