Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline that believes in helping our passengers travel well. Registered and based in Hong Kong, we fly to over 180 destinations around the world together with Cathay Dragon.
Founded proudly in Hong Kong in 1946, Cathay Pacific has corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport, with over 23,000 employees across the globe.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance, whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
Regulators in Australia have rejected Qantas and Cathay Pacific’s plans to deepen their codeshare arrangements on Australia-Hong Kong routes.
- Cathay Pacific W19 Manchester aircraft changes
- Cathay Pacific ends Cairns service in late-Oct 2019
- Cathay Pacific further revises Auckland operations for NW19
- Cathay Pacific W19 US service changes as of 16APR19
- Cathay Pacific to enter low-cost market with HK Express deal
- Cathay Pacific W19 Frankfurt frequency changes