Introduction to Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline that believes in helping our passengers travel well. Registered and based in Hong Kong, we fly to over 180 destinations around the world together with Cathay Dragon.
Founded proudly in Hong Kong in 1946, Cathay Pacific has corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport, with over 23,000 employees across the globe.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance, whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
The airline concedes its plan to operate 30% of pre-pandemic capacity in the final three months of 2021 will not be possible.
- Cathay: Capacity goals cannot be met without COVID-19 restrictions easing
- HK Express to introduce Taipei and Kaohsiung flights
- Route Analysis: Frankfurt-Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific slowly adds back capacity
- Cathay Pacific responds to new quarantine rules with route suspensions
- Cathay Pacific plans UK flight resumption