Introduction to Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline that believes in helping our passengers travel well. Registered and based in Hong Kong, we fly to over 180 destinations around the world together with Cathay Dragon.
Founded proudly in Hong Kong in 1946, Cathay Pacific has corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport, with over 23,000 employees across the globe.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance, whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
This year’s edition of the event in Chiang Mai will see the return of the Awards ceremony dedicated to recognising excellence in route development...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 2, 2023)
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- Hong Kong Eases Travel Restrictions, Cathay Plans Resumptions
- Interview: Hong Kong Begins Post-Pandemic Fight Back
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Cathay Pacific: Full Pre-Pandemic Capacity Two Years Away
Cathay Pacific's Network Powered by
Explore Cathay Pacific's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper