A founding member of the Oneworld Alliance, Cathay pacific is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, offering scheduled passenger and cargo services to 80 destinations in 30 countries and territories.
Gulf carrier Qatar Airways has made its first major investment in an Asian airline as it seeks to expand its global influence.
- Cathay Pacific S18 Mumbai aircraft changes
- Cathay Pacific increases Tel Aviv service in 2Q18
- Cathay Pacific extends Barcelona operation in S18
- Route rundown: DUB-HKG, MEX-YVR, SIN-HRB
- Dublin secures first direct Asia-Pacific service
- Cathay Dragon set to modernise fleet with Airbus A321neo deal