Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline that believes in helping our passengers travel well. Registered and based in Hong Kong, we fly to over 180 destinations around the world together with Cathay Dragon.
Founded proudly in Hong Kong in 1946, Cathay Pacific has corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport, with over 23,000 employees across the globe.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance, whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
Cathay Pacific in winter 2019/20 season is adjusting operational aircraft for Hong Kong – San Francisco route, as A350-900XWB operation...
- Cathay Pacific updates New York JFK schedule from late-March 2020
- Cathay Pacific W19 Inventory changes as of 11SEP19
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part two
- Cathay Pacific discontinues Vancouver – New York JFK service in late-March 2020
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Cathay Pacific CEO Hogg steps down