Introduction to Cayman Airways Ltd
Cayman Airways is the national flag carrier of the Cayman Islands. Based in Grand Cayman, it operates mainly as an international and domestic scheduled passenger carrier, with cargo services available on all routes and a limited charter service offered.
Los Angeles will become Cayman Airways’ fifth destination in the US and its first on the west coast.
- Cayman Airways Sep 2020 Domestic operations as of 10SEP20
- Cayman Airways suspends International service for 3-week period from 23MAR20
- Cayman Airways resumes Denver service from Dec 2019
- Cayman Airways plans Denver launch in March 2019
- Cayman Airways begins Roatan service from March 2017
- Cayman Airways Resumes Panama City Seasonal Service June – Sep 2013