CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Cebu Pacific from December 2018 is increasing service to Japan, as Cebu – Tokyo Narita route receives 7 weekly flights, instead of 4....
- Cebu Pacific adds Cebu – Macau route in Dec 2018
- Cebu Pacific adds A321 service to Ho Chi Minh City from Aug 2018
- Cebu Pacific / cebgo domestic network changes in S18
- Route rundown: AKL-TPE, MNL-MEL, DXB-TUN
- Cebu Pacific plans Melbourne August 2018 launch
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia