CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Senior network planners confirm their attendance at the only route development event dedicated to the Asia Pacific region.
- Cebu Pacific ends Cebu – Taipei route in April 2018
- Cebu Pacific outlines A321 network from April 2018
- Cebu Pacific W17 International service changes
- Cebu Pacific expands A330 regional service from July 2017
- Cebu Pacific ends 3 Middle East routes in June/July 2017
- Cebu Pacific expands A330 Asia service from June 2017