CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Cebu Pacific today launches Airbus A321 service on Manila – Ho Chi Minh City route, replacing Airbus A320 on 3 of 10 weekly flights. From...
- Cebu Pacific / cebgo domestic network changes in S18
- Route rundown: AKL-TPE, MNL-MEL, DXB-TUN
- Cebu Pacific plans Melbourne August 2018 launch
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- Cebu Pacific ends Cebu – Taipei route in April 2018
- Cebu Pacific outlines A321 network from April 2018