CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Cebu Pacific and cebgo last week filed domestic network changes followed by the announcement of limiting access to Boracay, which will undergo...
- Route rundown: AKL-TPE, MNL-MEL, DXB-TUN
- Cebu Pacific plans Melbourne August 2018 launch
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- Cebu Pacific ends Cebu – Taipei route in April 2018
- Cebu Pacific outlines A321 network from April 2018
- Cebu Pacific W17 International service changes