CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
We profile Cebu Pacific, the Philippine low-cost airline which is attending Routes Asia 2019.
- Mactan Cebu International Airport set to end year on a high
- Cebu Pacific adds new domestic markets in W18
- Cebu Pacific expands A321 network in W18
- Cebu Pacific expands Cebu – Tokyo service from Dec 2018
- Cebu Pacific adds Cebu – Macau route in Dec 2018
- Cebu Pacific adds A321 service to Ho Chi Minh City from Aug 2018