CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Cebu Pacific in summer 2019 season is expanding service at Clark , with the addition of 5 new domestic and international routes. Planned new...
- Cebu Pacific adds Cebu – Shanghai service from mid-April 2019
- Infographic: a record-breaking Routes Asia 2019
- Routes Aviation Podcast: Cebu Pacific's Michael Shau
- Cebu Pacific A321neo international operations from Feb 2019
- Cebu Pacific / cebgo adds new routes in 2Q19
- Cebu Pacific to expand from Cebu and Clark hubs