CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Hear from industry leaders and other aviation experts at the event next month.
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- More than 80 carriers confirm their place at Routes Asia 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced
- Airline in focus: Cebu Pacific
- Mactan Cebu International Airport set to end year on a high
- Cebu Pacific adds new domestic markets in W18