CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Cebu Pacific starting late-July 2019 is adding Airbus A320neo aircraft on international route, operating to/from Cebu. The A320neo aircraft will...
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- Cebu Pacific adds Shenzhen service from July 2019
- Cebu Pacific August 2019 Sydney service adjustment
- Cebu Pacific Nagoya aircraft changes from June 2019
- Cebu Pacific schedules A321neo Singapore service from June 2019
- Cebu Pacific begins A330 Shanghai service from May 2019