China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation Development Foundation.
This week: Philippine Airlines is resuming service between Cebu and Los Angeles; China Airlines plans to re-enter the market between Taipei Taoyuan...
- China Airlines discontinues Surabaya service in late-March 2020; Singapore adjustment
- China Airlines resumes Chiang Mai service from June 2020; Guam schedule changes
- China Airlines W19 Taipei – Hong Kong frequency variations
- China Airlines Group 1Q20 Hong Kong frequency variations
- Mandarin Airlines discontinues Taipei – Changchun route in Feb 2020
- China Airlines adds Taipei – Cebu service from late-March 2020