Introduction to China Airlines Group
China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation Development Foundation.
This week: Philippine Airlines is resuming service between Cebu and Los Angeles; China Airlines plans to re-enter the market between Taipei Taoyuan...
- China Airlines Group July 2020 International operations as of 24JUN20
- China Airlines to resume Taipei – London Heathrow service in July 2020
- China Airlines June 2020 Cross-Strait operations as of 04JUN20
- China Airlines moves Cebu / Chiang Mai launch to Oct 2020
- China Airlines Group revises Cebu / Chiang Mai launch to Oct 2020
- China Airlines April 2020 Long-Haul operations as of 0600GMT 02APR20