Introduction to China Airlines Group
China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation Development Foundation.
This week: Philippine Airlines is resuming service between Cebu and Los Angeles; China Airlines plans to re-enter the market between Taipei Taoyuan...
- China Airlines April 2020 Long-Haul operations as of 0600GMT 02APR20
- China Airlines 29MAR20 – 30APR20 operations as of 1100GMT 26MAR20
- China Airlines / Mandarin Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 Service adjustment as of 05MAR20
- China Airlines Group Feb/Mar 2020 North East Asia changes as of 27FEB20
- China Airlines Group Mar/Apr 2020 Cross-Strait service adjustment as of 26FEB20
- China Airlines Group Feb/Mar 2020 Korea service changes