China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation...
This week: New CEO at LEVEL; AirAsia X firms Airbus order; Cathay chairman to depart; Virgin Atlantic and GOL codeshare deal and more.
- Delta expands China Airlines codeshare from Sep 2019
- China Airlines reduces Guam service from late-Oct 2019
- China Airlines W19 Kaohsiung – Hong Kong service update as of 01JUL19
- China Airlines W19 operation changes as of 18JUN19
- China Airlines adds Boeing 747 Denpasar service in August 2019
- Air France expands Japan / Australia codeshares in NS19