China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and is owned by the Government of the Republic...
China Airlines last week gradually updated planned winter 2019/20 operation, effective from 27OCT19. Planned changes include the following....
- China Airlines adds Boeing 747 Denpasar service in August 2019
- Air France expands Japan / Australia codeshares in NS19
- China Airlines expands Palau service from late-June 2019
- China Airlines increases Sapporo flights in June/July 2019
- China Airlines delays Honolulu service increase to May 2019
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia