China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation Development Foundation.
China Airlines on Thursday (05DEC19) announced new route launch in summer 2020 season to The Philippines. Subject to Government Approval, the...
- Air France / China Airlines expands codeshare network in Nov 2019
- China Airlines Group Hong Kong service changes from Dec 2019
- China Airlines S20 Honolulu schedule changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Delta expands China Airlines codeshare from Sep 2019
- China Airlines reduces Guam service from late-Oct 2019