Introduction to China Airlines Group
China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation Development Foundation.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- China Airlines Targets Southeast Asia Network Growth
- China Airlines resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok passenger flights in Nov 2020
- China Airlines resumes Kaohsiung / Taichung – Hong Kong service in 4Q20
- China Airlines Group Oct 2020 operations as of 03SEP20
- China Airlines NW20 operation changes as of 28AUG20
- China Airlines Sep 2020 operations as of 21AUG20