China Airlines, founded in 1959, is the flag carrier of Taiwan and a member of SkyTeam Alliance.
Registered and based in Taiwan, China Airlines' service network covers 156 destinations in 29 nations together with subsidiary company Mandarin Airlines.
China Airlines this week opened reservation for expanded service on Taipei Taoyuan – Koror route, which sees the airline adding 4 th...
- China Airlines increases Sapporo flights in June/July 2019
- China Airlines delays Honolulu service increase to May 2019
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- China Airlines May 2019 Sydney frequency changes
- Royal Brunei / China Airlines expands codeshare network from March 2019
- China Airlines Plans Sep/Oct 2019 Vienna service increase