China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation...
China Airlines at the launch of 2019/20 season is reducing Taipei Taoyuan – Guam service, as the Skyteam member removed service on Sundays...
- China Airlines W19 Kaohsiung – Hong Kong service update as of 01JUL19
- China Airlines W19 operation changes as of 18JUN19
- China Airlines adds Boeing 747 Denpasar service in August 2019
- Air France expands Japan / Australia codeshares in NS19
- China Airlines expands Palau service from late-June 2019
- China Airlines increases Sapporo flights in June/July 2019