China Airlines, founded in 1959, is the flag carrier of Taiwan and a member of SkyTeam Alliance. Registered and based in Taiwan, China Airlines' service network covers 156 destinations in 29 nations together with subsidiary company Mandarin Airlines.
Over 85 of the region’s leading and fastest-growing airlines are now planning their meeting diaries for the event.
- China Airlines May 2019 Sydney frequency changes
- Royal Brunei / China Airlines expands codeshare network from March 2019
- China Airlines Plans Sep/Oct 2019 Vienna service increase
- China Airlines increases Takamatsu service in S19
- China Airlines increases Palau service from Feb 2019
- China Airlines Group S19 service changes as of 28NOV18