Introduction to China Airlines Group
China Airlines Group is an airline headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in Dec-1959, the Group's subsidiaries include China Airlines, the flag carrier of Taiwan, Mandarin Airlines and Tigerair Taiwan. Together the three airlines operate an extensive network of full-service and low-cost international and regional services from their base at Taoyuan International Airport.
The Group has its headquarters at CAL Park, near Taoyuan International Airport and the biggest shareholder is China Aviation Development Foundation.
China Airlines Group in the last few days filed planned operation for the month of October 2020, from 01OCT20 to 31OCT20. Planned operation as of...
- China Airlines NW20 operation changes as of 28AUG20
- China Airlines Sep 2020 operations as of 21AUG20
- China Airlines schedules Nagoya service in Sep 2020
- China Airlines Aug/Sep 2020 Taipei – Seoul operations as of 13AUG20
- China Airlines extends Taipei – London Heathrow service to March 2021
- China Airlines delays Taipei – Chiang Mai launch to March 2021