China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is one of the three major airlines in Mainland China and manages 44 overseas offices and 11 domestic branches. Moreover, it holds controlling shares of 20 subsidiaries. Flying a fleet of 355 wide and narrow-body aircrafts with an average age of less than seven years, China Eastern serves 182 destinations and operates a world-wide flight network covering China, connecting Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. China Eastern is a member of SkyTeam, the...
This week: China Eastern’s first A350-900; Lufthansa to reduce capacity growth; Chile court approves LATAM agreements; Air France-KLM CEO; United...
- Analysis: Chinese airlines to top 600 million passenger milestone
- China Eastern adds Xining – Taipei from mid-June 2018
- China Eastern adds nonstop Kunming – Male from late-Jan 2018
- China Eastern adds Dalian – Osaka in W17
- China Eastern W17 Madrid frequency changes
- China Eastern S18 Frankfurt changes