Shanghai-based China Eastern Airlines is one of China's 'big three' state-owned airlines, with hubs at Shanghai's Pudong and Hongqiao airports, as well as Kunming Airport in southwest China. The airline operates a fleet of Airbus, Boeing, Embraer and Bombardier aircraft to support an extensive network, serving over 350 domestic routes and 40 international destinations, including cities in Australia, Europe, Korea, Japan, North America and Southeast Asia. China Eastern merged with Shanghai Airlines...
As China Eastern schedules its latest new route to Western Europe, Routesonline looks at the growth of the market and the new services set to start...
- China Eastern increases Yantai – Nagoya service from April 2019
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
- China Eastern plans Shanghai – Mandalay launch in Jan 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Analysis: Chinese airlines to top 600 million passenger milestone
- China Eastern adds Xining – Taipei from mid-June 2018