Shanghai-based China Eastern Airlines is one of China's 'big three' state-owned airlines, with hubs at Shanghai's Pudong and Hongqiao airports, as well as Kunming Airport in southwest China. The airline operates a fleet of Airbus, Boeing, Embraer and Bombardier aircraft to support an extensive network, serving over 350 domestic routes and 40 international destinations, including cities in Australia, Europe, Korea, Japan, North America and Southeast Asia. China Eastern merged with Shanghai Airlines in 2010 and joined China Southern in the SkyTeam Alliance in Jun-2011.
China Eastern Airlines at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to resume Hefei – Hong Kong route, last served until October 2016. The...
- China Eastern schedules additional 2 routes to Thailand in July 2019
- Top four Asian carriers confirmed for Silk Road 2019
- China-Western Europe aviation market continues to grow
- China Eastern increases Yantai – Nagoya service from April 2019
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
- China Eastern plans Shanghai – Mandalay launch in Jan 2019