China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is one of the three major airlines in Mainland China and manages 44 overseas offices and 11 domestic branches. Moreover, it holds controlling shares of 20 subsidiaries. Flying a fleet of 355 wide and narrow-body aircrafts with an average age of less than seven years, China Eastern serves 182 destinations and operates a world-wide flight network covering China, connecting Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. China Eastern is a member of SkyTeam, the...
China Eastern in the first quarter of 2018 plans to offer nonstop Kunming – Male route, in addition to existing Kunming – Colombo...
- China Eastern adds Dalian – Osaka in W17
- China Eastern W17 Madrid frequency changes
- China Eastern S18 Frankfurt changes
- Asian visitor growth just the start for Prague
- China Eastern W17 Honolulu service changes
- China Eastern NW17 Shanghai Pu Dong – Australia service update as of 07SEP17