China Express Air Co. Ltd. (CEA) was founded in 2006 and is the leading regional airline in China. CEA concentrates on creating more accessibilities in urban areas whilst enhancing local connectivity to promote economic and business growth.
Operating more than 100 routes using own fleet, CEA serves over 100 destinations nationally and internationally. CEA is headquatered in Chongqing and operates to bases; Dalian, Hohhot, Xian, Guiyang.
China Express Airlines last week added new service to Myanmar, with the launch of 1 weekly Tianjin – Mandalay route on 08MAY19, on board...
- China Express plans Zhanjiang – Bangkok from late-Oct 2018
- China Express adds Qiqihar – Vladivostok service from July 2018
- China Express adds international routes from Zhanjiang in 1Q17
- China Express files Hanoi schedule in Nov 2016
- Air China / China Express Begins Codeshare Partnership from Sep 2014
- China Express Adds New Domestic Routes from late-March 2014