Introduction to China Express Airlines Co. Ltd
China Express Air Co. Ltd. (CEA) was founded in 2006 and is the leading regional airline in China. CEA concentrates on creating more accessibilities in urban areas whilst enhancing local connectivity to promote economic and business growth.
Operating more than 100 routes using own fleet, CEA serves over 100 destinations nationally and internationally. CEA is headquatered in Chongqing and operates to bases; Dalian, Hohhot, Xian, Guiyang.
More than 130 domestic routes flown by China Express are exclusive to the carrier.
- China Express, Quzhou city government to form airline
- China Express' 'exclusive' feeder routes serve it well during pandemic
- Various Chinese carriers Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEb20
- China Express adds Laos service from late-Dec 2019
- China Express adds Tianjin – Mandalay service from May 2019
- China Express plans Zhanjiang – Bangkok from late-Oct 2018