Introduction to China Express Airlines Co. Ltd
China Express Air Co. Ltd. (CEA) was founded in 2006 and is the leading regional airline in China. CEA concentrates on creating more accessibilities in urban areas whilst enhancing local connectivity to promote economic and business growth.
Operating more than 100 routes using own fleet, CEA serves over 100 destinations nationally and internationally. CEA is headquatered in Chongqing and operates to bases; Dalian, Hohhot, Xian, Guiyang.
Various Chinese carriers in the last few days gradually filed International service changes for the month of February and March 2020. Planned...
- China Express adds Laos service from late-Dec 2019
- China Express adds Tianjin – Mandalay service from May 2019
- China Express plans Zhanjiang – Bangkok from late-Oct 2018
- China Express adds Qiqihar – Vladivostok service from July 2018
- China Express adds international routes from Zhanjiang in 1Q17
- China Express files Hanoi schedule in Nov 2016