China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company,
specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin.
China Southern has 15 branches including: Xinjiang, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hainan etc; and five holding subsidiaries: Xiamen Airlines, Shantou Airlines,...
As China Eastern schedules its latest new route to Western Europe, Routesonline looks at the growth of the market and the new services set to start...
- China Southern Guangzhou – New York July - Oct 2019 inventory changes as of 10APR19
- China Southern June 2019 Kathmandu aircraft changes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2019 network update
- China Southern increases Wuhan – Dubai flights from June 2019
- China Southern adds Wuhan – Istanbul service from May 2019
- China Southern adds Zhengzhou – London Heathrow route from late-June 2019