Introduction to China Southern Airlines
Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- China Southern Schedules Six International Route Launches
- Rome Airports Eye Full Recovery, Hopeful Of China Return
- Interview: Vienna Targets Asia Recovery
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity