Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- China Southern W19 Guangzhou – Dubai service changes as of 15OCT19
- China Southern W19 Guangzhou – Manila aircraft changes
- China Southern W19 Beijing – Hong Kong service changes
- China Southern schedules new Macau routes from late-Oct 2019
- China Southern W19 Japan service changes as of 27SEP19
- China Southern expands Tokyo Narita network in W19