Introduction to China Southern Airlines
Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
The carrier has scheduled two Airbus A380 flights to Honolulu in August.
- Qantas and China Eastern granted alliance extension
- Madrid and Toronto among latest Chinese route approvals
- Network Tracker: the global market (w/e Nov. 1)
- China Southern resumes Changsha – Nairobi service from mid-Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Oct. 11)
- American Airlines switching Beijing airports in March 2021