Introduction to China Southern Airlines
Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
China’s aviation authority has given the go-ahead for carriers to start four new international passenger services, including flights to Madrid and...
- Network Tracker: the global market (w/e Nov. 1)
- China Southern resumes Changsha – Nairobi service from mid-Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Oct. 11)
- American Airlines switching Beijing airports in March 2021
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Oct. 4)
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Sept. 27)