China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company, specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin. China Southern has 15 branches including: Xinjiang, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hainan etc; and five holding subsidiaries: Xiamen...
China Southern adds Adelaide flights as capacity between China and Australia continues its upward trajectory.
- China Southern plans Shenyang – Los Angeles Dec 2018 launch
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018
- Air France-KLM eyes South American joint venture
- China Southern adds Urumqi – Bangkok service from late-Oct 2018
- China Southern adds Wuhan – Ho Chi Minh City from late-July 2018
- China Southern Airlines president and CEO confirmed as speaker for World Routes 2018