China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company, specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin. China Southern has 15 branches including: Xinjiang, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hainan etc; and five holding subsidiaries: Xiamen...
China Southern starting next week is adjusting operational aircraft for Guangzhou – Tokyo Haneda route, currently served twice a day. From...
- China Southern NS18 Cairns operations as of 03NOV17
- Aeroflot expands China Southern codeshare to Oceania in NW17
- China Southern Airlines pushes dual hub strategy with Boeing order
- China Southern adds Beihai – Da Nang service in Nov 2017
- Global air travel demand increases to 3.8 billion
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update