Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
British Airways and China Southern Airlines inked a joint venture agreement on Dec. 17 at Daxing Airport, finalizing an MOU signed in January 2019...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Various Chinese carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Long-Haul adjustment as of 21FEB20
- China Southern S20 Toronto aircraft changes as of 20FEB20
- China Southern NS20 Australia / New Zealand service changes as of 20FEB20
- China Southern Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 14FEB20
- China / Taiwan Feb - Apr 2020 Cross-Strait service changes as of 11FEB20