Introduction to China Southern Airlines
Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- China Southern Expands London Service
- Samarkand Secures First China Link
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 11, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 26, 2023)
- Sydney Airport CEO To Resign; SYD’s China Traffic Rebounds
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 9, 2023)
China Southern Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore China Southern Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper