Introduction to China Southern Airlines
Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
Routes Asia will bring together decision makers to accelerate the region's recovery.
- Press Release: Aviation leaders to explore future of route development at Routes Asia 2022
- US Retaliates Against China, Cancels 44 Flights Operated By Chinese Airlines
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380
- China Southern, Qatar Airways Beef Up Codeshare Partnership
- Network Tracker: The Global Market (w/e Oct. 24, 2021)
- Network Tracker: the global market (w/e Aug. 29, 2021)