Introduction to China Southern Airlines
Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
China Southern starting today resumes regular service to Africa, as the airline once again operates Changsha – Nairobi route. From...
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Oct. 11)
- American Airlines switching Beijing airports in March 2021
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Oct. 4)
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Sept. 27)
- China Southern NW20 International operations as of 26SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Sept. 20)