Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
China Southern Airlines between September and December 2019 is temporary reducing operations on selected service to the US, reflected in recent...
- China Southern W19 Europe aircraft changes
- China Southern adds 777-300ER service to NE Asia in W19
- China Southern Taipei service changes from late-August 2019
- China Southern Aug/Sep 2019 Taipei aircraft changes
- China Southern expands Islamabad service from late-Sep 2019
- China Southern Aug - Oct 2019 London aircraft changes