Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
Asia's four leading airlines have all confirmed their attendance and Routes Silk Road 2019 in Kazakhstan.
- China Southern Maldives 3Q19 service changes
- China Southern increases Harbin – Osaka service from August 2019
- China Southern Guangzhou – Singapore aircraft changes from mid-June 2019
- China Southern expands Taipei capacity from July 2019
- Sichuan Airlines expands China Southern SE Asia codeshares from May 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up