Established in 1988, China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China and has hubs in Guangzhou and Beijing. The carrier operates an extensive domestic network within China, as well as international services to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Australia. China Southern has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2007. China Southern Cargo is the cargo subsidiary of China Southern Airlines. The cargo subsidiary joined the SkyTeam Cargo alliance in November 2010.
China Southern earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Finnair, covering the latter’s Helsinki – Beijing Daxing...
- China Southern resumes Guangzhou – Tokyo Narita from Jan 2020
- China Southern Dec 2019 - Mar 2020 Hong Kong service changes as of 05DEC19
- China Southern expands Sichuan Airlines international codeshare from Nov 2019
- China Southern 1Q20 Christchurch aircraft changes
- Mainland Chinese Carriers 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes
- China Southern revises Kunming – Islamabad launch to late-Dec 2019