China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company, specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin. China Southern has 15 branches including: Xinjiang, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hainan etc; and five holding subsidiaries: Xiamen...
China Southern Airlines from May 2018 is introducing Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft service to Thailand on regular basis, as 1 of 5 daily flights...
- China Southern reopens A380 Beijing – Amsterdam bookings in S18
- China Southern swaps 787-9 San Francisco / Vancouver service from July 2018
- China Southern resumes Shenyang – Irkutsk service from June 2018
- China Southern adds plans Lahore launch from late-June 2018
- China Southern revises Vancouver S18 777-300ER operations
- China Southern S18 Guangzhou – Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes