CityJet, the leading European regional airline, is headquartered in Dublin and is one of the largest operators at London’s only airport actually in the city, London City Airport. CityJet offers 150 flights weekly from London City Airport to a range of locations, including Florence, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Dublin and Toulon. Its Dublin schedule includes up to eight flights daily into London. CityJet was founded in 1993 by Pat Byrne, who pioneered services between Dublin and London City...
Low-cost carriers are on the rise, but a role remains for the regionals
- KLM/Cityjet adjusts Amsterdam - London City service from May 2017
- brussels airlines outlines CityJet SuperJet operation in S17
- CityJet ends London City – Nantes route in March 2017
- CityJet ends London – Paris route in March 2017
- CityJet delivers Sukhoi Superjet into mainline European network operation
- CityJet set to open up to four aircraft operation at London Southend