CityJet, the leading European regional airline, is headquartered in Dublin and is one of the largest operators at London’s only airport actually in the city, London City Airport. CityJet offers 150 flights weekly from London City Airport to a range of locations, including Florence, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Dublin and Toulon. Its Dublin schedule includes up to eight flights daily into London.
CityJet was founded in 1993 by Pat Byrne, who pioneered services between Dublin and London City Airport in the...
brussels airlines in mid-December 2018 modified operation for its leased SuperJet SSJ100 aircraft from CityJet, which saw the last flight...
- HOP! outlines leased CityJet CRJ700 operations in S18
- Respecting the regionals - the role of small jets and turboprops
- KLM/Cityjet adjusts Amsterdam - London City service from May 2017
- brussels airlines outlines CityJet SuperJet operation in S17
- CityJet ends London City – Nantes route in March 2017
- CityJet ends London – Paris route in March 2017