Introduction to CityJet
CityJet, the leading European regional airline, is headquartered in Dublin and is one of the largest operators at London’s only airport actually in the city, London City Airport. CityJet offers 150 flights weekly from London City Airport to a range of locations, including Florence, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Dublin and Toulon. Its Dublin schedule includes up to eight flights daily into London.
CityJet was founded in 1993 by Pat Byrne, who pioneered services between Dublin and London City Airport in the heart of the financial and docklands district. The airline changed its ownership...
Latest CityJet News
Toulon joins easyJet’s network
Two routes are being launched from the city, located on southern France’s Mediterranean coast.
Other CityJet News
- Respecting the regionals - the role of small jets and turboprops
- CityJet delivers Sukhoi Superjet into mainline European network operation
- CityJet set to open up to four aircraft operation at London Southend
- CityJet flies for SAS after Blue1 acquisition
- CityJet Adds Cork - London City Link
- CityJet Pulls Out of Cardiff due to flybe Competition