Introduction to CityJet
CityJet, the leading European regional airline, is headquartered in Dublin and is one of the largest operators at London’s only airport actually in the city, London City Airport. CityJet offers 150 flights weekly from London City Airport to a range of locations, including Florence, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Dublin and Toulon. Its Dublin schedule includes up to eight flights daily into London.
CityJet was founded in 1993 by Pat Byrne, who pioneered services between Dublin and London City Airport in the heart of the financial and docklands district. The airline changed its ownership...
Two routes are being launched from the city, located on southern France’s Mediterranean coast.
- brussels airlines accelerates last SuperJet service to Jan 2019
- HOP! outlines leased CityJet CRJ700 operations in S18
- Respecting the regionals - the role of small jets and turboprops
- KLM/Cityjet adjusts Amsterdam - London City service from May 2017
- brussels airlines outlines CityJet SuperJet operation in S17
- CityJet ends London City – Nantes route in March 2017