Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
The conference promises to unite a selection of the biggest airline CEOs and decision-makers from across the Americas.
- Condor W20 Berlin operations as of 22JAN20
- Condor outlines leased Omni Air 767 operation in S20
- Route rundown: DLI-ICN, CDG-ROB, FRA-YEG
- Condor adds new long-haul routes in S20
- Condor NW20 Mauritius service adjustment as of 29NOV19
- European airlines still facing an uncertain future
has updated their profile
2 months 22 days ago