Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and Southern Africa), the Indian Ocean and Southeast Asia.
To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please visit the 'Thomas Cook...
This week: Eurowings heads into Eastern Europe; Air Transat receives first A321LR; Adelaide Airport reports international growth; Volotea to grow...
- Condor S19 Hamburg network additions
- Condor expands Dusseldorf network in S19
- Condor expands Hannover network in S19
- Condor adds one-time Boeing 767 Trieste service in April 2019
- Condor adds Dusseldorf – Sylt limited service in W19
- Condor S19 Long-haul service adjustment as of 21DEC18