Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
With European Union countries and the UK beginning to open their international borders, we take a look at the current top 10 largest markets.
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Route Analysis: Dusseldorf-Beirut
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Route Analysis: Leipzig/Halle-Hurghada
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more