Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
16 brand new Airbus A330-900neo have been ordered in July 2021! Deliveries from fall 2022.
Flights to New York are being added to the German leisure carrier’s network from November.
- Western Europe’s top 10 international market pairs this summer
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Route Analysis: Dusseldorf-Beirut
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Route Analysis: Leipzig/Halle-Hurghada
Latest Updates from Condor Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
2 months 7 days ago