Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and South Africa), the Indian Ocean and the Orient. To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please visit the 'Thomas...
Condor in winter 2018 season intends to offer new Morocco service from Stuttgart, scheduled from 02NOV18. Based on preliminary listing in the GDS...
- Condor removes airtransat A330 operating service in W18
- Condor outlines leased airBaltic Boeing 737 operation in S18
- Condor boosts Dusseldorf short-haul network in S18
- Condor further expands long-haul service in W18
- Condor outlines Thomas Cook Balearics A320 operation in 2018
- What Open Skies will mean for Ecuador