Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and South Africa), the Indian Ocean and the Orient. To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please visit the 'Thomas...
Ecuador hopes the adoption of an Open Skies policy will attract more international operators to the Latin American country and unlock new routes.
- Condor outlines Thomas Cook Balearics A320 operation in 2018
- Condor April 2018 Southern Africa service changes
- Condor schedules Hannover – Copenhagen service from May 2018
- Route rundown: GRU-LAS, MXP-MIA, FRA-KUL
- Condor plans Malaysia launch in W18
- Route rundown: CDG-IKA, SIN-TXL, FRA-UIO