Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
16 brand new Airbus A330-900neo have been ordered in July 2021! Deliveries from fall 2022. Meanwhile the order has been increased to 18 A339neo.
Condor will offer 3X-weekly seasonal service between Frankfurt Airport and San Antonio using an Airbus A330-900neo aircraft.
- Condor Plans Florida Return With New Miami Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 17, 2023)
- Startup Marabu Eyes Over 20 Routes
- New German Leisure Carrier Marabu To Launch In 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 21, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
Condor Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Condor Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper