Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
This week: Etihad Airways is launching a new service to Vienna; leisure carrier Condor is introducing long-haul flights from Dusseldorf; and...
- Press Release: Routes Americas 2020 brings together top CEOs in the region
- Condor April 2020 scheduled operations as of 03APR20
- Condor extends Munich – Seattle service to year-round in W20
- Condor adds Dusseldorf – Cancun service in W20
- Condor W20 Berlin operations as of 22JAN20
- Condor outlines leased Omni Air 767 operation in S20
Latest Updates from Condor Airlines
has updated their profile
4 months 7 days ago