Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
Replacing Condor’s suspended service from Frankfurt is a key target for Pittsburgh International.
- Route analysis: AUH-VIE, DUS-CUN, SOU-BHD
- Press Release: Routes Americas 2020 brings together top CEOs in the region
- Condor NS20 Long-Haul network as of 22JUL20
- Condor extends interim schedule to 15MAY20
- Condor April 2020 Interim operations as of 06APR20
- Condor April 2020 scheduled operations as of 03APR20
Latest Updates from Condor Airlines
has updated their profile
8 months 9 days ago