Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
Condor is set to become the second airline to serve the market nonstop.
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Route Analysis: Leipzig/Halle-Hurghada
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Condor Nov 2020 short-haul operations as of 09OCT20
- Condor resumes Varadero service from late-Oct 2020