Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and Southern Africa), the Indian Ocean and Southeast Asia. To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please...
Condor last Friday (05OCT18) closed reservation for its seasonal Frankfurt – Austin service in 2019, the same day when Lufthansa opened...
- Condor schedules one-time Dusseldorf – Montreal charter in Oct 2018
- Condor extends Kuala Lumpur service to year-round in 2019
- Condor expands Las Vegas / Seattle W18 operations
- Condor revises Kuala Lumpur operation in W18
- Condor removes planned Quito launch in Oct 2018
- Condor schedules one-time Argentina charter in March 2019