Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
Vice presidents and heads of network planning teams have registered for the event that will support the community in reshaping the world’s route...
- Condor Nov 2020 short-haul operations as of 09OCT20
- Condor resumes Varadero service from late-Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- Condor NS20 Long-Haul network as of 22JUL20
- Pittsburgh sees signs of life despite transatlantic setback
- Condor extends interim schedule to 15MAY20
Latest Updates from Condor Airlines
has updated their profile
10 months 24 days ago