Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and South Africa), the Indian Ocean and the Orient. To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please visit the 'Thomas...
This week: Air France's new airline Joon is to operate Tehran flights, while low-cost-carrier Scoot is adding a third long-haul destination.
- Condor plans Malaysia launch in W18
- Condor outlines leased Avion Express A320 Series service in 1Q18
- Condor S18 Short-Haul routes addition as of 06DEC17
- Condor W18 Las Vegas service update
- Condor W18 Long-Haul service by airtransat A330 as of 01DEC17
- Condor files W18 long-haul frequency increases