Introduction to Condor Airlines
Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
16 brand new Airbus A330-900neo have been ordered in July 2021! Deliveries from fall 2022.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 1, 2022)
- Condor To Start Fifth Canadian Route, Places A320neo Order
- Condor To Fly To Iceland For First Time
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 16, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
Latest Updates from Condor Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 year 1 month ago