Condor is the leading German leisure carrier and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to the East Coast, Central America and the Caribbean), Africa (East and Southern Africa) and the Indian Ocean.
Condor in summer 2020 season plans to resume Frankfurt – Tivat service, previously served in the 3 rd quarter of 2013. From 01MAY20, the...
- Condor Nov/Dec 2019 Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes
- Condor S20 European network additions
- Condor discontinues Kuala Lumpur service in Jan 2020
- Condor schedules additional A330 routes in W19
- Condor S20 Pittsburgh aircraft changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
has updated their profile
6 days 18 hours ago