Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and South Africa), the Indian Ocean and the Orient. To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please visit the 'Thomas...
Condor in winter 2017/18 season is launching new long-haul service from Dusseldorf, with service offered to Cancun and Punta Cana. Flights will be...
- Air Namibia plans expanded codeshare routes with Condor in 2H17
- Condor expands Pittsburgh service in S18
- Straight to the point for a rejuvenated Pittsburgh
- Condor increases Austin service in S18
- Condor removes planned new California routes in S18
- Condor plans new California routes in S18