Introduction to Cyprus Airways
In July 2016, Charlie Airlines Ltd, won a tender competition for the right to use the national carrier trademark Cyprus Airways for a decade, signing a corresponding agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Cyprus.
Cyprus Airways is based at the Larnaca International Airport.
The company's mission is to build a strong and reliable airline, offering safe and enjoyable flights to and from Cyprus.
The company’s long term goal is to contribute in the increase of tourism in Cyprus, while at the same time broadening the horizon for local travelers.
The tie-up becomes the Greek airline’s seventh interline agreement.
- Cyprus Airways plans year-round Heathrow route
- Cyprus Airways Nov 2020 operations as of 18OCT20
- Cyprus Airways S20 operations as of 06AUG20
- Cyprus Airways S20 operations as of 11JUN20
- Cyprus Airways adds Athens – Tel Aviv service from late-June 2020
- Cyprus Airways extends network to Italy in S20