Introduction to Cyprus Airways
Now 5 years of being part of the Cypriot Aviation industry Cyprus Airways is the only airline that survived the Covid Pandemic, kept on connecting Cyprus with the world and guaranteed its over 100 staff had an income.
Despite the many challenges, the shareholders have kept on funding the airline, are growing the fleet and have recently appointed a new CEO to lead the company into the future.
By growing the fleet, creating a stable network, diversifying the activities in scheduled operations, charters, and wet-lease work throughout the world the airline will create a stable foundation to...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 3, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 22, 2022)
- Cyprus Airways Plans Armenia Route
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- Cyprus Airways plans year-round Heathrow route