Introduction to Cyprus Airways
In July 2016, Charlie Airlines Ltd, won a tender competition for the right to use the national carrier trademark Cyprus Airways for a decade, signing a corresponding agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Cyprus.
Cyprus Airways is based at the Larnaca International Airport.
The company's mission is to build a strong and reliable airline, offering safe and enjoyable flights to and from Cyprus.
The company’s long term goal is to contribute in the increase of tourism in Cyprus, while at the same time broadening the horizon for local travelers.
Cyprus Airways for the remainder of summer 2020 season schedules 6 routes to/from Larnaca, including 2 seasonal service. As of 06AUG20, planned...
- Cyprus Airways S20 operations as of 11JUN20
- Cyprus Airways adds Athens – Tel Aviv service from late-June 2020
- Cyprus Airways extends network to Italy in S20
- Cyprus Airways adds Greek routes in S20
- Cyprus Airways resumes Paphos – Athens service in Dec 2019
- Cyprus Airways resumes 2 routes in S20