Introduction to Cyprus Airways
Now 5 years of being part of the Cypriot Aviation industry Cyprus Airways is the only airline that survived the Covid Pandemic, kept on connecting Cyprus with the world and guaranteed its over 100 staff had an income.
Despite the many challenges, the shareholders have kept on funding the airline, are growing the fleet and have recently appointed a new CEO to lead the company into the future.
By growing the fleet, creating a stable network, diversifying the activities in scheduled operations, charters, and wet-lease work throughout the world the airline will create a stable foundation to...
The carrier intends to serve the country’s capital Yerevan.
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- Cyprus Airways plans year-round Heathrow route
- Cyprus Airways Nov 2020 operations as of 18OCT20
- Cyprus Airways S20 operations as of 06AUG20
- Cyprus Airways S20 operations as of 11JUN20
- Cyprus Airways adds Athens – Tel Aviv service from late-June 2020