Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta Air Lines is one of the world's largest airlines by traffic. Through its regional carriers, the company serves about 320 destinations in about 60 countries, and it operates a mainline fleet of 800-plus aircraft. The airline serves nearly 180 million customers each year and offers more than 15,000 daily flights. Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam marketing and code-sharing...
LATAM Airlines Group has signed codeshare agreements with Delta Air Lines as the two carriers progress plans to deepen ties.
- Delta schedules limited-time A330 Nashville service in April 2020
- Air Canada / Delta expands Vancouver – New York service in S20
- Delta W20 Seattle Trans-Pacific preliminary changes as of 08DEC19
- Delta W20 Seattle Trans-Pacific preliminary changes as of 01DEC19
- Delta, Air France-KLM and Virgin Atlantic JV secures green light
- Delta discontinues Haiti service in Jan 2020