Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta Air Lines is one of the world's largest airlines by traffic. Through its regional carriers, the company serves about 320 destinations in about 60 countries, and it operates a mainline fleet of 800-plus aircraft. The airline serves nearly 180 million customers each year and offers more than 15,000...
This week: Air China to end Hawaii route; Delta shakes up regional partnerships; Gulf Air reports record half-year passenger numbers and more.
- Route rundown: CCU-HAN, JFK-BOG, ADD-BLR
- Delta adds Las Vegas – London Heathrow limited-time service in Jan 2020
- Delta expands Boston – UK service in S20
- Delta resumes Detroit – San Juan route from Dec 2019
- Delta Downsizes Detroit – Honolulu service in W19
- Delta closes Tokyo – Manila bookings from April 2020