Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
A week after International Airlines Group bought a minority stake in long-haul low-cost carrier Norwegian, with a view to launching a full takeover...
- Delta removes Newark – Paris schedule in W18
- Delta W18 Orlando – Amsterdam frequency changes
- Delta S18 Minnapolis – Honolulu aircraft changes
- Delta adds 737-900ER Seattle – Vancouver service in S18
- Delta resumes 2 domestic routes in Oct 2018
- Route rundown: SLC-CLE, DEL-TLV, CSX-LHR