Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta is one of the four founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance, and operates joint ventures with AeroMexico, Air France-KLM, Alitalia, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, and WestJet.
Boston has secured a non-stop route to its largest unserved city in Asia, representing one of the first additions to the newly launched...
- Delta begins Kenya Airways codeshare service from August 2018
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018
- Delta extends A350 Seattle – Tokyo Narita service into S19
- Delta adds Minneapolis/St. Paul – Seoul service from April 2019
- Delta Oakland service changes from Oct 2018
- Delta adds Detroit – San Jose CA from mid-Nov 2018