Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
Delta during the weekend of 25OCT20’s schedule update opened reservation for Boston – Rome route during summer 2021 season, from...
- Route Analysis: BKK-NRT, SEA-LHR, RIX-KTT
- Delta resumes Seattle – London Heathrow service from April 2021
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20
- Delta expands A330 Cancun service in W20
- Delta schedules last Boeing 777 service in late-Oct 2020
- United plans ‘aggressive’ competition on transcon routes from JFK