Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
Routes Weekly top five: From Russia to the world, World Cup by aviation, Delta's Asia routes, Routes Africa and more
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: Russia's recovering aviation industry; World Cup 2018 by airlines, airports and routes; Delta adds Asia...
- Delta adds Asia destinations but cuts Hong Kong
- Delta ends Seattle – Hong Kong service in Oct 2018
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Delta adds A330-200 New York – Los Angeles service from June 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Weekly top five: Delta's India return, world's longest flight, Nordica, ANA and IATA