Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
The carrier is bolstering transatlantic flying from next March.
- Delta To Offer Daily Cape Town Flights
- Aeromexico-Delta JV Resumes Detroit-Monterey Route
- Delta Air Lines Cuts JFK-Lagos Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 22, 2022)
- US Carriers Eye Further Japanese Recovery
- FAA Grants Delta Temporary Slot Waivers In New York, Washington