Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
Who added the most capacity from North America in 2017?
- Delta adds San Jose CA – New York JFK route from June 2018
- Jet Airways expands Delta domestic US codeshares from late-Nov 2017
- Why Virgin Atlantic is in it for the long-haul
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Delta S18 Long-haul changes as of 05NOV17
- Jet Airways expands Delta codeshares from mid-Oct 2017