Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta Air Lines is one of the world's largest airlines by traffic. Through its regional carriers, the company serves about 320 destinations in about 60 countries, and it operates a mainline fleet of 800-plus aircraft. The airline serves nearly 180 million customers each year and offers more than 15,000...
Competition on services between Boston and London is set to further intensify from next March when American Airlines reinstates its route to...
- Delta to expand Latin America reach with LATAM deal
- Route rundown: LHR-GRU, TLV-DUB, ICN-MNL
- Airline in focus: Delta Air Lines
- Delta adds Seattle – Tampa service from March 2020
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06OCT19
- Delta schedules additional re-configured 767-400ER routes in NS20