Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
Once CARES Act restrictions expire, United could cut nearly half of its workforce.
- Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United agree to CARES loan terms
- Route Analysis: ORD-TLV, SOU-DUB, NRT-SIN
- US airline capacity additions may be too optimistic, analysts warn
- United Airlines ramps up Asia-Pacific flying
- American Airlines takes heat for decision to book to capacity
- Delta CEO: Aircraft cabin air is ‘7 to 10 times’ cleaner than typical grocery store