Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
The planned transpacific route is returning to the US carrier’s network after a 22-year absence.
- Delta sees business travel returning in earnest this fall
- Iceland’s border reopening triggers Delta growth
- Delta Air Lines ramps up leisure routes
- American plans transatlantic resumptions
- US airlines optimistic about rebuilding networks
- Delta ramps up Alaska flying this summer