Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
SkyWest posted a net loss of $26 million in Q2, a far better result than any US mainline carrier, aided by the fact that 45% of its revenue comes...
- American, Delta, United now pursuing similar capacity strategies
- COVID-19: US airline recovery 'choppy,' Delta says
- United trying to avoid involuntary furloughs
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Delta puts brakes on planned capacity growth
- Allegiant to slow rate of growth in Q3 as COVID-19 surges