Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
WestJet's CEO says his LCC remains fully committed to the idea of a joint venture and believes Delta Air Lines is too.
- London Heathrow anticipates traffic surge, to reopen terminal
- Alaska Airlines to exit JFK-LAX market
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Delta restores routes to all pre-COVID African markets
- Airline CEOs urge G7 to prioritize US-UK corridor opening
- US airports continue to see strong passenger throughput