Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
Interim approval has been given for the codeshare agreement, which replaces Virgin Australia’s long-standing relationship with Delta Air Lines.
- Tallahassee Eyes Traffic Boost As $28 Million Scheme Begins
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- 50 New Routes Starting In May 2022
- Delta Air Lines Remaining ‘Nimble’ On Capacity
- Southwest Airlines Links Oklahoma City With San Antonio
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)