Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
The relaxation of minimum slot-use requirements will continue for the upcoming summer season.
- Delta anticipating recovery to begin in earnest in H2
- Network Tracker: 2020 in review
- Our most-read stories in 2020
- Network Tracker: the global market (w/e Dec. 13)
- Regional overview: North America
- Mexico’s relaxed borders attract US leisure traffic