Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
United had the biggest presence in China among US carriers before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- American Airlines takes heat for decision to book to capacity
- Delta CEO: Aircraft cabin air is ‘7 to 10 times’ cleaner than typical grocery store
- US airline unions push Congress to extend assistance
- Delta ramps up flying for the summer season
- Pittsburgh sees signs of life despite transatlantic setback
- Delta exits low demand routes from 11 airports