Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
The former Aeromexico CCO will manage Delta’s partnerships with Air France, KLM and Virgin Atlantic.
- Delta Air Lines Boosts New York Flying
- China Eastern Struggles on Longer Domestic Routes, International Routes
- Delta To Serve Panama From LAX, JFK, Orlando
- US Entry Rules To Ease On Nov. 8, White House Says
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More
- Delta Sees Capacity Fully Restored In Second Half Of 2022