Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta Air Lines is one of the world's largest airlines by traffic. Through its regional carriers, the company serves about 320 destinations in about 60 countries, and it operates a mainline fleet of 800-plus aircraft. The airline serves nearly 180 million customers each year and offers...
Delta Air Lines in August 2019 plans to resume Salt Lake City – Santa Barbara route, scheduled to commence on 12AUG19. Skywest Embraer...
- Delta expands Raleigh/Durham network from June 2019
- Delta cancels Honolulu – Fukuoka service from May 2019
- Bulletin board: Air France to close Joon brand and more
- Delta ends Seattle – Edmonton service in early-March 2019
- Delta adds Atlanta – Hilton Head Island service from May 2019
- Delta ends Los Angeles – San Salvador service in late-April 2019