Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta Air Lines is one of the world's largest airlines by traffic. Through its regional carriers, the company serves about 320 destinations in about 60 countries, and it operates a mainline fleet of 800-plus aircraft. The airline serves nearly 180 million customers each year and offers more than 15,000...
Delta Air Lines from November 2019 is adding new domestic route from Los Angeles, opened for reservation since May 2019. From 10NOV19, Compass...
- Delta W19 Salt Lake City – Kahului aircraft changes as of 06JUN19
- Delta delays A330neo Shanghai service to mid-July 2019
- AeroMexico expands Delta codeshare via Los Angeles from May 2019
- Delta S20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 19MAY19
- 12 flights between the US and Tokyo Haneda win tentative approval
- Top ten most-requested airlines at World Routes events confirm Adelaide attendance