Introduction to Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
How airlines around the world are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: North America market update
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 29)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 29)
- Delta operating cargo-only flights with A350s, 777s
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 22)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)