Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta Air Lines is one of the world's largest airlines by traffic. Through its regional carriers, the company serves about 320 destinations in about 60 countries, and it operates a mainline fleet of 800-plus aircraft. The airline serves nearly 180 million customers each year and offers more than 15,000...
Delta Air Lines during the weekend of 14APR19’s schedule update filed selected changes to its long-haul service for winter 2019/20 season....
- Kenya Airways begins Delta domestic US codeshares in S19
- Delta adds A330 service to San Juan from Dec 2019
- Delta adds A350 Atlanta – Amsterdam service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Delta expands A220 West Coast network in W19
- Delta increases Detroit – Nagoya service in S19
- Delta removes Detroit – Sao Paulo schedules from late-Oct 2019