Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
Delta Airlines from May 2018 plans to resume Cincinnati – Austin service, previously served until 02JAN11. From 01MAY18, Skywest CRJ700...
- Delta further downsizes Tokyo Narita network from May 2018
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Phoenix service from Nov 2018
- Delta adds Salt Lake City – Pittsburgh route from Jul 2018
- US and Qatar reach agreement in long-running dispute
- Bombardier victorious in Delta jets dispute
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe