Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by its 90,000 people around the world, Delta continues to invest billions in its people, delivering a world-class travel experience and generating industry-leading shareholder returns. With its constant drive to invest, innovate and expand, Delta today is the world’s No. 1 airline by total revenues.
- Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations...
The new codeshare agreement with Indian carrier Vistara will significantly expand United Airlines’ offering in India.
- Malaysia Airlines inks codeshare deal with LATAM
- United evaluates next New York-Manchester move
- Delta places its code on Vietnam Airlines’ flights between Tokyo and Hanoi
- United receives Mexico City slot pair; asks DOT to defer Manila-Seattle decision
- Twin Cities-base is a boon for Sun Country Airlines
- US majors unlikely to consolidate regional players via ownership