We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De...
This week: Bellew to depart Ryanair for easyJet; Pakistan lifts airspace restrictions; Cathay and Lufthansa expand codeshare and more.
- easyJet further expands new routes in W19
- easyJet outlines A321neo network from Bristol / Milan in W19
- easyJet schdules A321neo Bristol / Paris service in W19
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Airline leaders hit out at “virtue signalling” on green tax
- easyJet revises new Manchester routes launch to early-August 2019