Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
As the LCC returns to the skies on June 15 the focus is “profitable flying” on British and French domestic routes.
- Stelios fails to unseat easyJet directors, airline to restart flying June 15
- OPINION: Now is the time to cement relationships
- OPINION: Aviation is being reshaped, and governments are in control
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 29)
- UK government makes routes vow
- EasyJet grounds entire 330-strong fleet