We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De...
This week: Frontier to add first international route from Routes Americas host; LATAM to replace long-standing chief executive; Qatar to add Angola...
- easyJet W19 Tallinn network adjustment
- easyJet removes Manchester – Jerez W19 service
- easyJet discontinues 2 Berlin routes in W19
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD
- easyJet further expands new routes in W19
- easyJet outlines A321neo network from Bristol / Milan in W19