El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines in recent schedule update adjusted planned operational aircraft for Tel Aviv – London Heathrow route, in the first...
- El Al July - Oct 2018 Hong Kong aircraft changes
- El Al tentatively schedules last 747 passenger service in March 2019
- Why El Al is at a crossroads as it turns 70
- El Al adds Dreamliner service to Athens in 3Q18
- El Al outlines S18 Air Explore 737-800 operations
- El Al / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare service from late-March 2018