El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
Israel’s flag carrier El Al is to continue its expansion into North America, but will drop its low-cost brand Up after four years of service to...
- El Al plans Johannesburg increase from Oct 2018
- El Al / TAP Air Portugal begins codeshare service from Oct 2017
- El Al / THAI expands codeshare service from Oct 2017
- El Al S18 Beijing aircraft changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas / El Al begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2017
- El Al / Qantas codeshare partnership begins in Sep 2017