El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines in recent schedule update adjusted planned Boeing 787-8 operations, scheduled to enter service in the 4 th quarter of 2019....
- El Al S20 Manchester schedule changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- El Al / Alaska Airlines begins codeshare partnership from May 2019
- El Al Israel Airlines NW19 Johannesburg aircraft changes as of 07MAY19
- Route rundown: TLV-ORD, SZX-FCO, FRA-LAS
- El Al outlines 787-8 network from Nov 2019