El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
This week: El Al to resume its Tel Aviv – Manchester route; Oman Air adds European destination; and Ernest Airlines continues Ukraine expansion.
- El Al / Vietnam Airlines begins codeshare partnership from Nov 2018
- El Al plans Johannesburg aircraft changes from Oct 2019
- El Al proposes Manchester service resumption from late-May 2019
- El Al S19 Bangkok aircraft changes as of 19OCT18
- El Al W18 Beijing aircraft changes as of 19OCT18
- El Al S19 Boeing 747 New York operations as of 18OCT18