El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
This week: Canada Jetlines sets start date; Eastern Airways sold to founder; Finnair and Juneyao Air agree new codeshare; Viva Air to expand with...
- El Al / Alaska Airlines begins codeshare partnership from May 2019
- El Al Israel Airlines NW19 Johannesburg aircraft changes as of 07MAY19
- Route rundown: TLV-ORD, SZX-FCO, FRA-LAS
- El Al outlines 787-8 network from Nov 2019
- El Al adds Chicago service from late-March 2020
- El Al / Sun d'Or adds Adler/Sochi service in S19