El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines during the month of December 2019 filed extra Tel Aviv – Budapest service, operating on charter basis. The airline...
- El Al files Phuket charter schedule in Feb 2020
- El Al schedules Boeing 777 Budapest charter in Dec 2019
- El Al 787-8 W19 operations as of 03NOV19
- El Al expands Thai Airways International codeshare from late-Oct 2019
- El Al schedules final Boeing 747 service in early-Nov 2019
- Route rundown: LHR-GRU, TLV-DUB, ICN-MNL