Introduction to El Al Israel Airlines Ltd
El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
The Israeli carrier originally intended to open a route during summer 2020.
- Route Analysis: El Al Schedules Tokyo Launch
- El Al Gains New Route Flexibility With Access To Saudi Airspace
- Emirates Serves Tel Aviv For The First Time
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Two Israeli carriers launch Morocco routes
- Etihad to codeshare with El Al