El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
Tel Aviv – Bangkok 31MAR19 – 29JUN19 Boeing 747-400 replaced by 767-300ER and 777-200ER, 3 weekly each. eff 30JUN19 1 of 6...
- El Al NW18 Johannesburg service changes as of 06JUL18
- El Al extends 747 passenger service into S19
- El Al W18 Boston aircraft changes
- El Al Israel Airlines W18 service changes as of 30MAY18
- El Al W18 Service changes as of 25MAY18
- El Al delays San Francisco launch to May 2019