El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
This week: Virgin Atlantic’s first flights to Brazil; El Al Israel Airlines to add two new European routes; and Delta Air Lines opens reservation...
- El Al Israel Airlines adds new European routes in S20
- El Al opens Tokyo reservations for March 2020 launch
- El Al W19 Beijing service changes
- El Al S20 Manchester schedule changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- El Al / Alaska Airlines begins codeshare partnership from May 2019