El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines and TAP Air Portugal at the launch of winter 2017/18 season launched reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering flights...
- El Al / THAI expands codeshare service from Oct 2017
- El Al S18 Beijing aircraft changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas / El Al begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2017
- El Al / Qantas codeshare partnership begins in Sep 2017
- AeroMexico / El Al plans codeshare launch in August 2017
- El Al plans 787-9 New York JFK service from June 2018