Introduction to El Al Israel Airlines Ltd
El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al is preparing for a possible further extension of the closure.
- Route Analysis: Gulf Air’s Israel entry
- El Al to start Dubai route this year
- Airline snapshot: El Al Israel Airlines
- El Al, Etihad to develop closer ties
- El Al Israel Airlines to resume Belgrade service in Nov 2020
- Israel-UAE to sign agreement for 28 weekly flights