Introduction to El Al Israel Airlines Ltd
El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
The launch of flights follows an agreement to normalize diplomatic relations.
- Etihad to codeshare with El Al
- Tel Aviv Airport to be closed until Feb. 20
- Route Analysis: Gulf Air’s Israel entry
- El Al to start Dubai route this year
- Airline snapshot: El Al Israel Airlines
- El Al, Etihad to develop closer ties