Introduction to El Al Israel Airlines Ltd
El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
The Israeli airline hopes to begin an inaugural route from Tel Aviv to the Japanese capital in March having twice previously postponed plans to...
- El Al Gains New Route Flexibility With Access To Saudi Airspace
- Emirates Serves Tel Aviv For The First Time
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Two Israeli carriers launch Morocco routes
- Etihad to codeshare with El Al
- Tel Aviv Airport to be closed until Feb. 20