Introduction to El Al Israel Airlines Ltd
El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
Israeli carrier makes cuts to counter COVID-19 spread and pushes back launch of Tokyo service.
- London Stansted secures EL AL return
- El Al 1-week scheduled passenger service suspension from 27MAR20
- El Al schedules Peru repatriation flight 19MAR20
- El Al downsizes operation 16MAR20 – 28MAR20
- El Al delays new routes launch in 2020
- El Al extends Mainland China / Hong Kong cancellation to mid-2Q20