El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines in summer 2019 season is adding leisure routes, operated by Sun d’Or. From April 2019, the airline schedules service...
- El Al / Iberia expands codeshare network from late-July 2018
- El Al S19 Boeing 747 Europe operations as of 31JUL18
- El Al S19 Bangkok service changes as of 29JUL18
- El Al adjusts Toronto operational aircraft from Jan 2019
- El Al S19 service changes as of 10JUL18
- El Al NW18 Johannesburg service changes as of 06JUL18