Introduction to El Al Israel Airlines Ltd
El Al Israel Airlines, the national airline of Israel, operates scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to over 50 destinations across Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- EL AL cancels flights to Italy and Thailand, postpones Tokyo route
- London Stansted secures EL AL return
- El Al closes reservation for July 2020
- El Al July 2020 US operations as of 0200GMT 29JUN20
- El Al July 2020 Limited operation as of 24JUN20
- El Al 2020/21 Network modification as of 04JUN20