Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 17)
- Emirates to resume nine routes
- BA and Qatar Airways secure approval for UK-Australia JV
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 10)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 19)
- OPINION: Aviation is being reshaped, and governments are in control