Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
2 years 4 months ago
The consultancy hosted its 25th anniversary training event, covering every aspect of the world of route development.
- Emirates Bangkok / Hong Kong aircraft changes from mid-Jan 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Aviation heavyweights to speak at ASM’s anniversary training event
- Emirates opens A380 bookings for Athens in S19
- Emirates 2Q19 service reduction update as of 12OCT18
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update