Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
The Dubai-based airline said increased demand has prompted an expansion of its UK flight schedule.
- Emirates inks South African interline agreement
- Emirates A380 NW20 Amman / Guangzhou service adjustment
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Emirates NS21 South Africa operations as of 20OCT20
- Emirates partnership opens up more Southern Africa routes
- Israel-UAE to sign agreement for 28 weekly flights