Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago
Emirates today (19FEB18) announced new service launch in June 2018, as the airline plans 1 daily Dubai – Denpasar – Auckland route....
- Emirates Toronto schedule changes from June 2018
- Emirates schedules extra London Heathrow service in Feb/Mar 2018
- Route rundown: DXB-SCL, ADD-ORD, ADL-NTL
- Emirates plans Chile launch in July 2018
- Emirates adds Dubai – Newark nonstop service from June 2018
- Route rundown: ANR-BHX, KEF-SFO, DXB-SAW