Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 10 months ago
Senior network planners from more than 100 of the world’s leading carriers will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens.
- Emirates adds one-time A380 Boston service in late-June 2018
- Emirates extends A380 Athens service to August 2018
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Emirates increases Luanda flights from Dec 2018
- Emirates adds A380 service to Islamabad from July 2018
- Emirates expands Moscow service from late-Oct 2018