Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 8 months ago
Emirates from 01JUL18 is adjusting operational aircraft for nonstop Dubai – Sydney route, as 1 of 3 daily service will be operated by...
- Emirates schedules one-time 2-class A380 London Heathrow service in late-June 2018
- Emirates May/June 2018 frequency changes
- Emirates reduces Seoul service from June 2018
- Emirates US service changes from July 2018
- Emirates doubles Prague flights from July 2018
- Emirates Tokyo Haneda 1Q19 aircraft changes