Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most...
Emirates during the month of September 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft on Dubai – Copenhagen route, which sees the airline...
- Emirates Barcelona service changes from Dec 2019
- Emirates Nov 2019 Australia service adjustment
- Emirates South America aircraft changes from Dec 2019
- JetBlue adds Emirates codeshare to Afghanistan from July 2019
- Emirates increases Bangalore service from late-Oct 2019
- Emirates reduces Thiruvananthapuram service in W19