Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Emirates is to end service between Singapore and Brisbane next year amid overcapacity in the market and rising losses on the route.
- Airline in focus: Emirates
- Emirates discontinues Singapore – Brisbane sector in late-March 2020
- Emirates Nov/Dec 2019 Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Emirates Oct 2020 Munich preliminary aircraft changes
- China Southern / Emirates expands codeshare network from Oct 2019
- Emirates adds A380 Cairo service from late-Oct 2019