Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service.
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before.
Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy, Emirates operates...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Emirates Durban service increase June - August 2019
- Emirates Bangkok / Hong Kong aircraft changes from June 2019
- Emirates 2Q19 Singapore service changes
- Emirates expands Cairo service from late-Oct 2019
- Emirates increases London Stansted service from July 2019
- Emirates schedules Porto launch in July 2019