Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service.
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before.
Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy, Emirates operates...
This week: Eurowings heads into Eastern Europe; Air Transat receives first A321LR; Adelaide Airport reports international growth; Volotea to grow...
- Top ten most-requested airlines at World Routes events confirm Adelaide attendance
- Top three Middle Eastern carriers confirmed to attend World Routes 2019
- Emirates / LATAM Airlines Brasil begins codeshare partnership from May 2019
- Emirates NW19 Sydney aircraft changes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2019 network update
- Emirates Durban service increase June - August 2019