Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Emirates and flydubai on Wednesday (23SEP20) filed additional changes for following routes from 28MAR21, previously listed as Boeing 737 MAX 8,...
- Emirates NW20 Operation changes as of 0900GMT 23SEP20
- Emirates revises Dubai – Auckland aircraft operations in 1Q21
- Emirates expands Alaska Airlines / JetBlue codeshare in Sep/Oct 2020
- flydubai S21 737 MAX 8 operations as of 20SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Operation changes as of 18SEP20
- Emirates NS21 network reductions as of 18SEP20