Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Emirates is resuming its fifth freedom Barcelona-Mexico City route in July as Aeromexico also prepares to reinstate flights between the destinations.
- Airline in Focus: Emirates
- Flydubai expands Turkish service
- Emirates to increase US flying
- Air New Zealand to resume Hobart, government extends aviation support
- Emirates, TAP Air Portugal deepen ties
- Singapore-London route first to trial IATA Travel Pass