Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
The agreement with Aeromar covers 10 destinations in Mexico and two in the US.
- Route Analysis: Dubai-Miami
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Qatar Airways to launch Zambia, Zimbabwe flights
- Emirates resumes flights from India, boosts Jordan capacity
- Flydubai to add Poland’s capital to its network