Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Live blog: Rolling COVID-19 coverage
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e March 22)
- Emirates to suspend passenger flights on March 25
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Emirates NS20 operations as of 0930GMT 27MAR20
- Emirates 25MAR20 – 31MAR20 operations as of 0240GMT 23MAR20