Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Emirates S20 Europe / Russia A380/777 aircraft changes
- Emirates expands Denpasar service from June 2020
- Emirates increases Taipei service in S20
- Emirates files year-round A380 Glasgow service in 2020/21
- Emirates Jan 2020 Osaka aircraft changes
- Emirates June – August 2020 Sydney aircraft changes