Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service.
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before.
Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy, Emirates operates...
Gulf carrier Emirates will launch a new route to Mexico City later this year, less than ten months after cancelling plans to serve the Mexican...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2019 network update
- Emirates Sep - Nov 2019 Newark frequency changes
- Emirates adds Barcelona – Mexico City service from Dec 2019
- Emirates Athens S20 preliminary aircraft changes as of 03JUL19
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- WestJet, VivaAerobus and Air India are among the latest airlines to confirm they will be heading Down Under