Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
2 years 2 months ago
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Emirates 2Q19 service reduction update as of 12OCT18
- Emirates boosts Manchester capacity from Dec 2018
- Emirates / JetBlue expands codeshare network to Costa Rica in Sep 2018
- Emirates NW18 service changes as of 27SEP18
- Emirates halts proposed Mexico City service
- Emirates ends Mashhad service in late-Oct 2018