Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago
Airbus has sealed a record $50bn order at the Dubai Air Show, one of the largest commercial plane deals in history, but Boeing has hit back with a...
- Emirates / flydubai expands codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- Emirates places huge Boeing order but keeps Airbus waiting
- Emirates increases Algiers flights from Dec 2017
- Emirates expands Nigeria service from Dec 2017
- Emirates schedules one-time A380 Bahrain service in Dec 2017
- Emirates London Gatwick service changes in 4Q17