Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Australia’s flag-carrier plans to extend its joint business with Emirates for a further five years and has brought forward the resumption of two...
- Airline in Focus: Emirates
- Emirates to place Airbus A380 on DXB-IST
- Emirates to restart St Petersburg, increase Saudi Arabia operations
- Routes in brief: Emirates, SkyUp, Avianca and more
- Route Analysis: Warsaw-Dubai
- Emirates to resume DXB-NCL in October