Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
Emirates passengers will be able to connect at Kuala Lumpur via the carrier’s flights from Dubai.
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates Sign Interline Agreement As IndiGo Expands Sri Lanka Network
- Emirates Makes Sydney An All-A380 Service, Plans Adelaide Return With New A350s
- Dubai International Airport Tops 2019 Passenger Levels In H1 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 3, 2023)
- Australian Competition Regulator Tentatively Reauthorizes Emirates-Qantas Alliance
- Emirates Furthers Canadian Expansion With Montreal Route
Emirates' Network Powered by
Explore Emirates's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper