Introduction to Emirates
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, flying to 158 destinations in 85 countries. Emirates operates 269 aircraft and is the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 family of aircraft. The airline’s luxurious amenities, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment system – ice – and unmatched hospitality provided by its iconic multi-lingual Cabin Crew from over 130 nationalities have made Emirates one of the world’s most recognized airline brands.
The airline is restoring one its longest fifth freedom routes.
- Qatar Airways boosts US flying, Emirates returns to Australia
- Emirates suspends routes to Australia’s three largest cities
- Emirates to restart Dallas, San Francisco and Seattle routes
- Royal Air Maroc revives Dubai route plans
- Our most-read stories in 2020
- Emirates increases UK service, ups A380 deployment