Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
European aircraft manufacturer Airbus is ending its A380 programme after Emirates, its largest customer, scaled back its order.
- Emirates schedules Porto launch in July 2019
- Emirates Yangon / Phnom Penh service changes from June 2019
- Emirates W19 Boston aircraft changes
- Emirates adds seasonal A380 Amman service from June 2019
- Emirates S19 service changes as of 12JAN19
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q4 2018 network update