Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
3 months 12 days ago
3 months 21 days ago
Zambia’s new flag carrier will take to the skies in January after Ethiopian Airlines signed a shareholding agreement with the country’s main...
- Ethiopian Airlines breaks ten million milestone
- Ethiopian Airlines revises Istanbul / Moscow frequencies in W18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Podcast: Tewolde GebreMariam, CEO of Ethiopian Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines expands Asmara service from Aug 2018
- Video: key quotes from Routes Africa