Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
2 months 20 days ago
3 months 5 days ago
3 months 9 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines in the summer schedule is expanding Addis Ababa – Kuwait City service, currently served 5 times a week. From 01APR18,...
- Route rundown: DXB-SCL, ADD-ORD, ADL-NTL
- Ethiopian schedules Chicago launch in June 2018
- Ethiopian expands Oman flights from June 2018
- Ethiopian splits Bahrain / Dammam flights from March 2018
- Ethiopian Central/Southern Africa changes from June 2018
- Ethiopian further adjusts planned South America changes in NS18