Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan...
This week: Hawaiian Airlines to resume Maui - Las Vegas service; Houston secures Africa flight; and Interjet to launch a second route to Ecuador.
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Route rundown: CCU-HAN, JFK-BOG, ADD-BLR
- Ethiopian Airlines revises Beira launch to Sep 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines W19 Italy aircraft changes
- Ethiopian Airlines NW19 Johannesburg aircraft changes
- Ethiopian Airlines opens Houston bookings from mid-Dec 2019