Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
5 months 7 days ago
5 months 16 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines in recent schedule update filed additional changes to its planned winter 2018/19 season, effective from 28OCT18. Planned...
- Ethiopian outlines Ethiopian Mozambique Airline network in Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines Chengdu frequency changes from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Aug - Nov 2018 South America service changes
- Ethiopian Airlines W18 Europe routing changes as of 10SEP18
- Relaunch of Zambia's national carrier nears
- Ethiopian Airlines breaks ten million milestone