Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
7 months 2 days ago
7 months 11 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines in the first quarter of 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft for Addis Ababa – Stockholm Arlanda – Oslo route,...
- Ethiopian further expands Mogadishu service from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines revises Istanbul / Moscow launch in W18
- Ethiopian Airlines expands Mogadishu flights from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines 1H19 Singapore / Kuala Lumpur frequency changes
- Ethiopian expands Asiana codeshare to Japan from Nov 2018
- Ethiopian 1H19 Newark service changes