Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
This week: A non-stop route between Mexico City and Barcelona; IndiGo advances European ambitions; and Ethiopian Airlines swaps Los Angeles for...
- Ethiopian Airlines increases Chicago service from June 2019
- Ethiopian reduces South America frequency from March 2019
- Ethiopian delays Istanbul launch to April 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines ends Los Angeles service in mid-Feb 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines increases Kisangani service in S19
- Ethiopian 1Q19 Southern Africa service adjustment
9 months 10 days ago
9 months 20 days ago