Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan...
Ethiopian Airlines in Northern winter 2019/20 season plans to increase capacity on Addis Ababa – Victoria Falls – Gaborone –...
- Ethiopian Airlines removes planned Amman launch in Oct 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines W19 Toronto aircraft changes as of 03OCT19
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes Athens; Moscow service changes from Dec 2019
- Ethiopian schedules Jijiga – Mogadishu service from Oct 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines NW19 Johannesburg aircraft changes as of 16SEP19
- Ethiopian Airlines re-opens Houston booking with new Dec 2019 launch date