Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
With the top ten carrying more than 60 million passengers between them, Routesonline counts down the largest African airlines and looks at their...
- Ethiopian Airlines expands EGYPTAIR codeshare to Europe from Nov 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines adds South African codeshare to Perth from late-Oct 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines increases Buenos Aires service from late-Oct 2019
- Route rundown: SGN-AVV, ADD-ATH, DME-STN
- Ethiopian NW19 Victoria Falls / Gaborone aircraft changes
- Ethiopian Airlines removes planned Amman launch in Oct 2019