Introduction to Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ethiopian bumps up Oslo-Addis Ababa service to daily
- Ethiopian Airlines April 2020 Europe / Americas service changes as of 03APR20
- Ethiopian Airlines April 2020 East Asia service changes as of 30MAR20
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- Various foreign carriers Seoul Incheon March 2020 Long-Haul service changes as of 27FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines NS20 Johannesburg aircraft changes as of 27FEB20