Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
4 months 23 days ago
5 months 8 days ago
5 months 12 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines in recent schedule update has removed planned Airbus A350-900XWB service on Addis Ababa – Mumbai route, previously...
- Ethiopian extends A350 Frankfurt service to October 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines June - Sep 2018 Nosy-Be service changes
- Ethiopian Airlines NS18 international changes as of 08MAR18
- Ethiopian Airlines Aug 2018 Milan / Geneva aircraft changes
- Interview: Michael Yohannes on Ethiopian's network expansion
- Ethiopian increases Kuwait service from April 2018