Introduction to Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
Carriers believe a 'trusted' health pass is needed for passengers in the post-COVID-19 world.
- Ethiopian Airlines unveils a COVID-19 travel pass to facilitate route restart
- Route Analysis: Kuwait-Addis Ababa
- Interview: Cape Town Air Access contends with COVID-19
- Industry to unite next week to drive aviation recovery
- Ethiopian Airlines NS21 London operations as of 22OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines Nov 2020 European operations as of 21OCT20