Introduction to Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
Ethiopian recently adjusted Addis Ababa – London Heathrow service, for Northern summer 2021 season. From 28MAR21, the Star Alliance...
- Ethiopian Airlines Nov 2020 European operations as of 21OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines New York / Houston service changes from late-Oct 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines Nov 2020 South America operations as of 06OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines Nov 2020 South East Asia operations as of 06OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines to resume Abidjan – New York service in mid-Dec 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines plans South Africa service resumption in Oct 2020