Introduction to Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
The Mexican government has decreed that freighter operations move out of Mexico City International Airport with the aim of reducing congestion at...
- Ethiopian Adds Second London Gateway
- Rwandair, Ethiopian Airlines CEOs Urge Swifter SAATM Implementation
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 30, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 1, 2023)
- Karachi Returns to Ethiopian’s Network After Almost Two Decades
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates
Ethiopian Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Ethiopian Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Ethiopian Airlines
1 year 3 months ago