Introduction to Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
Routes Reconnected will see the globe’s leading airlines, airports and tourism organisations come together to rebuild the world’s air services.
- Ethiopian Airlines NS21 London operations as of 22OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines Nov 2020 European operations as of 21OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines New York / Houston service changes from late-Oct 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines Nov 2020 South America operations as of 06OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines Nov 2020 South East Asia operations as of 06OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines to resume Abidjan – New York service in mid-Dec 2020