Introduction to Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
Virgin Australia’s domestic expansion, the addition of Beirut to Swiss’ network, and Volotea’s tender win in Sardinia are among the latest route...
- Ethiopian Lines Up New North American Routes
- Ethiopian Airlines to restart Nigerian route
- Ethiopian revives Amman route plans
- African airlines sign on to travel pass program
- Ethiopian Airlines unveils a COVID-19 travel pass to facilitate route restart
- Route Analysis: Kuwait-Addis Ababa