Introduction to Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
Ethiopian Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned service resumption on Addis Ababa – Abidjan – New York JFK route, served...
- Ethiopian Airlines plans South Africa service resumption in Oct 2020
- Ethiopian opens up Latin American possibilities with GOL codeshare
- Ethiopian Airlines Oct/Nov 2020 Mainland China operations as of 09SEP20
- Ethiopian Airlines Sep 2020 International operations as of 23AUG20
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes Guangzhou service from mid-August 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines August 2020 Africa operations as of 26JUL20