Introduction to Eva Air
Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
EVA Air as of Friday 18SEP20 filed planned operation for the first half of Northern winter 2020/21 season, from 25OCT20 to 31DEC20 (selected...
- EVA Air 4Q20 Los Angeles / San Francisco operations as of 16SEP20
- EVA Air W20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 11SEP20
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- EVA Air Sep/Oct 2020 Taipei – London operations as of 02SEP20
- EVA Air moves Milan / Phuket launch to July 2021 as of 28AUG20
- EVA Air 25OCT20 - 30NOV20 Preliminary inventory adjustment