Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA AIR in this week’s schedule update further adjusted planned Taipei Taoyuan – Seattle service, which sees frequency variation....
- EVA AIR Seattle service changes from March 2018
- EVA AIR opens Taipei – Vienna nonstop bookings from Mar 2018
- EVA Air plans nonstop Taipei – Vienna service in S18
- EVA Air schedules new routes from Taipei Song Shan in W17
- EVA Air San Francisco frequency changes from Jan 2018
- Boeing 747 approaches its final descent