Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA Air in the last few days gradually extended planned Boeing 787-9 service to late-March 2019, the end of winter 2018/19 schedule. Set to enter...
- EVA Air plans Boeing 787 Japan service from Dec 2018
- EVA Air extends 787-9 Hong Kong service to March 2019
- EVA Air S19 Europe Premium Economy Inventory changes as of 08OCT18
- EVA Air outlines 787-9 schedule in Nov 2018
- EVA Air NW18 Brisbane aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand leases EVA Air 777-300ER from late-Aug 2018