Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
EVA Air in winter 2019/20 season is increasing Taipei Taoyuan – Aomori service, where overall frequency increases from 2 to 5 weekly....
- EVA Air doubles Hanoi flights in October 2019
- EVA Air W19 Okinawa service changes as of 25MAR19
- EVA Air June 2019 Okinawa aircraft changes
- EVA Air increases Taipei – Fukuoka service in S19
- Thai Airways International / EVA Air expands codeshare network in S19
- EVA Air S19 Cebu aircraft changes