Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
This week: EVA Air is to resume flights between Taipei Taoyuan and Nagoya in Japan; WestJet is to launch a new daily summer service to Dublin; and...
- EVA Air expands Japan capacity in S19
- EVA Air resumes Nagoya service in June 2019
- EVA Air S19 Hanoi capacity increases
- Air New Zealand / EVA Air resumes codeshare partnership from late-Dec 2018
- EVA Air adds Boeing 787 Europe service in S19
- EVA Air increases Seattle flights from July 2019