Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA Air in recent schedule update filed seasonal frequency changes for long-haul service, during winter 2018/19 season. Planned changes include...
- EVA Air adds Chiang Mai service from July 2018
- EVA Air expands Komatsu service April/May 2018
- EVA Air S18 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- EVA Air / Thai expands codeshare partnership from Feb 2018
- EVA Air / UNI Air increases cross-strait flights in S18
- EVA Air North America service changes from 3Q18