Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA Air this past week opened reservation for new service to Thailand, where the airline schedules nonstop Taipei Taoyuan – Chiang Mai...
- EVA Air expands Komatsu service April/May 2018
- EVA Air S18 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- EVA Air / Thai expands codeshare partnership from Feb 2018
- EVA Air / UNI Air increases cross-strait flights in S18
- EVA Air North America service changes from 3Q18
- EVA AIR April 2018 New York frequency changes