Introduction to Eva Air
Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
The network additions will increase the number of destinations served in Japan to five as the East Asian country moves to loosen its stringent...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)
- EVA Air moves Milan launch to Sep 2021 as of 22OCT20
- EVA Air resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok pax flights from late-Oct 2020
- EVA Air Nov/Dec 2020 North America operations as of 23SEP20
- EVA Air 25OCT20 - 31DEC20 operations as of 0500GMT 18SEP20
- EVA Air 4Q20 Los Angeles / San Francisco operations as of 16SEP20