Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA Air and subsidiary UNI Air in summer 2018 season plans additional service increase to Mainland China, including flights to Hangzhou, Tianjin...
- EVA Air North America service changes from 3Q18
- EVA AIR April 2018 New York frequency changes
- EVA AIR further updates Seattle operations in W17
- EVA AIR Seattle service changes from March 2018
- EVA AIR opens Taipei – Vienna nonstop bookings from Mar 2018
- EVA Air plans nonstop Taipei – Vienna service in S18