Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA Air in recent schedule update further revised planned Taipei Taoyuan – Okinawa route, for summer 2019 season. From 07JUN19, the 2...
- EVA Air plans Matsuyama launch in July 2019
- EVA Air moves forward Seattle increase to late-May 2019
- EVA Air Dec 2019 Bangkok aircraft changes as of 17JAN19
- EVA Air adds Aomori service from mid-July 2019
- EVA Air increases Sendai service from mid-July 2019
- Route rundown: TPE-NGO, YHZ-DUB, LGW-GIG