Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
Star Alliance carrier EVA Air in early-January 2020 plans to add 2 extra round-trip flights on Taipei Taoyuan – Los Angeles route, on...
- EVA Air adds 787-10 Bangkok / Vienna service from Feb 2020
- EVA Air increases Chiang Mai capacity in W19
- EVA Air to open first new European route in two decades
- EVA Air W19 Taipei Taoyuan – Tokyo Narita operations as of 18JUL19
- EVA Air plans Boeing 787-10 Brisbane service from Oct 2019
- EVA Air schedules Milan launch in Feb 2020