Introduction to EVA Air
Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 88 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
San Francisco will become Starlux Airlines’ second city in the U.S. from December.
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2022
- Starlux To Expand Japanese Footprint With New Leisure Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- Route rundown: CKG-BUD, TPE-HKT, PVG-DUB
- EVA Air explains Milan route decision
EVA Air's Network Powered by
Explore EVA Air's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper