Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
EVA Air in the last few weeks filed aircraft changes on regional routes, between July and October 2019. Planned aircraft changes as follows....
- EVA Air outlines 787-10 operation in June/July 2019
- EVA Air increases Brisbane service from Dec 2019
- EVA Air schedules 787-9 Vancouver service from mid-Feb 2020
- EVA Air continues Boeing 777 Amsterdam service from July 2019
- EVA Air increases Aomori service from Nov 2019
- EVA Air doubles Hanoi flights in October 2019