Introduction to Eva Air
Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
EVA Air in recent inventory update further revised planned Taipei Taoyuan – Milan Malpensa route. As of 22OCT20, first available flight...
- EVA Air resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok pax flights from late-Oct 2020
- EVA Air Nov/Dec 2020 North America operations as of 23SEP20
- EVA Air 25OCT20 - 31DEC20 operations as of 0500GMT 18SEP20
- EVA Air 4Q20 Los Angeles / San Francisco operations as of 16SEP20
- EVA Air W20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 11SEP20
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston