Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.
EVA Air earlier this month revised operational aircraft for Taipei Taoyuan – Kuala Lumpur route, as the Star Alliance carrier switched...
- EVA Air Feb/Mar 2020 Beijing / Shanghai aircraft changes as of 17FEB20
- China / Taiwan Feb - Apr 2020 Cross-Strait service changes as of 11FEB20
- EVA Air further reduces Feb/Mar 2020 Hong Kong / Macau schedule
- EVA Air moves Milan / Phuket launch to May/June 2020
- Taiwanese carriers Hong Kong / Macau Feb 2020 service reductions as of 06FEB20
- EVA Air extends Mainland China service reductions to late-Feb 2020