Introduction to Expressjet Airlines Inc.
(Continental Express) (Subs. of ExpressJet Holdings Inc. / formerly Britt Airways Inc.) Most aircraft are operated under a code sharing agreement with CONTINENTAL AIRLINES as CONTINENTAL EXPRESS (in full such colors & both titles) & using CO-flight numbers.
ExpressJet, the regional carrier which operates routes exclusively for United, will cease operations at the end of next month.
- United ends contract with regional carrier ExpressJet
- CARES Act “woefully short” of covering airline costs
- Airline CEO: Regional carriers won't survive without government cash
- US majors unlikely to consolidate regional players via ownership
- Bulletin board: Wizz Air growth, Boeing and Embraer deal, Virgin Atlantic mulls Flybe offer and more
- Delta transfer signals expansion for Endeavor Air