Introduction to Expressjet Airlines Inc.
(Continental Express) (Subs. of ExpressJet Holdings Inc. / formerly Britt Airways Inc.) Most aircraft are operated under a code sharing agreement with CONTINENTAL AIRLINES as CONTINENTAL EXPRESS (in full such colors & both titles) & using CO-flight numbers.
The airline operated from Reno-Tahoe International to secondary US destinations.
- ExpressJet’s Aha! Adds Palm Springs To Network
- ExpressJet’s Aha! Adds Spokane To Network
- US regional ExpressJet to relaunch as aha!
- ExpressJet outlines Q3 restart
- Tentative approval given for ExpressJet’s revival
- EDITORIAL: Americas have opportunity for regional service resurgence