Introduction to Expressjet Airlines Inc.
(Continental Express) (Subs. of ExpressJet Holdings Inc. / formerly Britt Airways Inc.) Most aircraft are operated under a code sharing agreement with CONTINENTAL AIRLINES as CONTINENTAL EXPRESS (in full such colors & both titles) & using CO-flight numbers.
Final approval has been given for the resumption of the regional airline's commercial operations.
- Tentative approval given for ExpressJet’s revival
- EDITORIAL: Americas have opportunity for regional service resurgence
- US regional ExpressJet plots comeback
- ExpressJet accelerates wind-down
- United ends contract with regional carrier ExpressJet
- CARES Act “woefully short” of covering airline costs