Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares....
Finnair in 2019 is adjusting seasonal Helsinki – Nur-Sultan route, the Host City of Routes SilkRoad 2019 . During summer 2019 season, the...
- Finnair 2H19 Brussels – Finland charters operation
- Finnair schedules limited-time Greenland charters in 3Q19
- World’s fastest-growing airlines to be represented at World Routes
- Finnair adds domestic China codeshare with Juneyao from late-June 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- China Southern / Finnair plans codeshare partnership from June 2019