Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Five months after agreeing to deepen ties with Finnair, Shanghai-based Juneyao Airlines is launching a second route to Finland’s capital city.
- Finnair 20SEP20 – 24OCT20 long-haul operations as of 14SEP20
- Finnair October 2020 European operations as of 13SEP20
- Finnair's network to be down to 42 destinations in October
- Finnair resumes Nanjing service from mid-Sep 2020
- Finnair Sep 2020 European operations as of 23AUG20
- Finnair reduces European frequencies