Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Ryanair expects “the majority” of its fleet will be grounded while Finnair and SAS are among the latest airlines to stop almost all flights. Air...
- Airlines take stock of Trump’s US-Europe travel restrictions
- Air Serbia adds six routes
- Airlines globally move to halt flights to China
- Finnair 2Q20 Domestic operation changes as of 28MAR20
- Finnair 2Q20 Operations as of 23MAR20
- Finnair temporary cancels US / India service from mid-March to mid-April 2020