Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
The airline’s long-haul strategy has historically centered on Asia, but with a slow recovery on the horizon, the Nordic carrier is temporarily...
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- Finnair plans new Los Angeles and New York routes as demand picks up
- Finnair to open intercontinental markets from Sweden
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties
- Airlines invited to apply for oneworld London-US slots