Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares....
This week: Frontier to add first international route from Routes Americas host; LATAM to replace long-standing chief executive; Qatar to add Angola...
- Fiji Airways / Finnair plans codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2019
- Finnair S20 Tokyo service changes
- Route rundown: FAI-ORD, XMN-KOS, HEL-SVX
- Finnair adds Tirana charters in S20
- Finnair discontinues Ekaterinburg service in Oct 2019
- Finnair / LATAM begins codeshare service from Oct 2019