Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub. Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who...
Finnair last week announced service expansion to Russia, scheduled in summer 2019 season. Operated by Nordic Regional Airlines Embraer E190...
- Finnair adds American Airlines codeshare routes via Los Angeles in S19
- Vueling, Finnair and Jet2.com confirmed to attend Routes Europe 2019
- Finnair schedules additional European routes in S19
- Finnair files new Widerøe E190-E2 service in W18
- Finnair outlines A330 intra-European routes in W18
- Competition investigation opens into transatlantic route agreement