Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair from June 2018 is adding service to Belarus, with the introduction of Helsinki – Minsk nonstop service. Operated by Nordic...
- Finnair extends Chicago / San Francisco service to Dec 2018
- Finnair expands American codeshare network in 4Q18
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Finnair W18 long-haul changes as of 10JAN18
- Finnair W18 European service expansions
- Cathay Pacific expands Finnair codeshares in S18