Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Finnair in summer 2020 season is launching new seasonal route to Norway, as the airline schedules Helsinki – Bodø route. From...
- Finnair adds one-time Kittila A350 service in March 2020
- Finnair expands Paris service in S20
- Finnair increases Hamburg flights in S20
- 2019 in review: July to December
- China Southern expands Finnair codeshare to Beijing Daxing from Dec 2019
- Finnair extends Salzburg service to year-round in S20