Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub. Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who...
Chinese social media platform WeChat has one billion monthly active users. Find out what KLM, Scoot, Finnair and Air France are doing to maximise...
- Finnair schedules one-time A350 service to Nagoya in Oct 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Airline in focus: Finnair
- Finnair schedules limited-time A350 San Francisco service in Dec 2018
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Finnair / Cathay Dragon begins codeshare service from mid-June 2018