Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Finnair in summer 2020 season plans to increase Helsinki – Beijing Daxing service, with the introduction of 4 th weekly flight. From...
- Finnair S20 Japan service expansion
- JAL / Finnair expands codeshare via Sapporo from Dec 2019
- Finnair strategy to focus on Asian megacities
- Finnair adds Lamezia Terme scheduled charters in S20
- Finnair adds seasonal Kavala scheduled charters in S20
- Bulletin board: Air Premia, Air Nostrum, Ryanair, Iberia and more