Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Airline steps in to restore direct routes to Thailand and the US from Arlanda.
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties
- Airlines invited to apply for oneworld London-US slots
- Belavia sees network diminish after Ryanair incident
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Airline in Focus: Finnair