Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares....
Finnair in winter 2019/20 season is extending Helsinki – Guangzhou service to year-round operation, reflected in recent schedule update....
- Finnair increases Tokyo service in W19
- Chinese tourists driving new Finnair routes
- Finnair expands Tromso service from May 2019
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Finnair Helsinki – Madrid service adjustment from April 2019
- Finnair adds Trondheim service from June 2019