Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub. Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who...
More than 100 airlines have now confirmed their attendance at World Routes 2018 in Guangzhou, China.
- Finnair / Cathay Dragon begins codeshare service from mid-June 2018
- Route rundown: SZX-ZRH, AUH-BCN, HEL-HAJ
- Finnair adds seasonal Kittila – Tallinn service in W18
- Finnair schedules Hannover April 2019 launch
- Finnair revises planned A350 Dubai operation in W18
- Finnair adds A350 service to Dubai in W18