Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- DOT tentatively approves Aer Lingus’ entry into transatlantic JV
- Finnair posts stark capacity update
- Finnair NW20 Long-Haul operations as of 09OCT20
- Finnair outlines winter network plans
- Finnair to temporarily restart regional services