Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub. Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who...
Senior network planners from leading airlines confirm that they will be heading Down Under for the 25th World Route Development Forum.
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Finnair adds seasonal Tallinn – Chania charter in S19
- Route rundown: HEL-CTS, BOS-MCO, KLO-MFM
- Finnair adds Punta Cana service from Dec 2019
- Finnair adds Sapporo service from Dec 2019
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019