Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair last week extended its schedule listing in winter 2018/19 season, including various seasonal adjustment. For its Helsinki – Nanjing...
- British Airways / Finnair expands codeshare routes from Oct 2017
- Finnair focused on Asia growth
- Finnair schedules last AY666 Friday the 13th flight in Oct 2017
- Widerøe outlines Embraer E190-E2 routes for Finnair in S18
- Finnair resumes Lisbon / Stuttgart service in S18
- Finnair S18 International service changes