Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares....
This week: Air China to end Hawaii route; Delta shakes up regional partnerships; Gulf Air reports record half-year passenger numbers and more.
- Finnair discontinues Chongqing service in late-Oct 2019
- Finnair increases Dublin / Edinburgh service in W19
- Finnair to further expand its footprint in Asia
- Finnair schedules Busan launch in late-March 2020
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Finnair plans Beijing Daxing launch in Nov 2019