Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland.
We are a network airline specialised in connecting Europe and Asia as well as Northern America via our Helsinki and Stockholm hubs. Founded in 1923, we are one of the oldest continuously operating airlines in the world.
Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. Our long-term target is carbon neutrality: we want to maintain the social and economic benefits enabled by air connections, while dramatically reducing the carbon footprint of air travel.
The airline attends Routes events every year to discuss network...
Bergen Airport director Helge Eidsnes tells Routes why airlines should choose the 'gateway to the fjords.'
- Finnair Faces Headwinds With Asia Routes Uncertain
- Finnair Revises Schedule, Citing Russia Airspace Closure
- Finnair Adds Mumbai To Summer Schedule
- Finnair Starts New Carbon Offset Program
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Finnair To Resume Tokyo With New Routing