Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland.
We are a network airline specialised in connecting Europe and Asia as well as Northern America via our Helsinki and Stockholm hubs. Founded in 1923, we are one of the oldest continuously operating airlines in the world.
Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. Our long-term target is carbon neutrality: we want to maintain the social and economic benefits enabled by air connections, while dramatically reducing the carbon footprint of air travel.
The airline attends Routes events every year to discuss network...
The Japanese city of Nagoya is returning to Finnair’s network after a four-year absence.
- Finnair Says Demand Holding Up Amid Inflation
- Finnair: Pandemic A ‘Walk In The Park’ Compared To Ukraine Impact
- Finnair Drops Two Domestic Routes From Helsinki, Switch To Buses
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 6, 2023)
- China Market Remains ‘Vital’ For Finnair
- Two New Routes Planned For Finnair’s European Network
Finnair's Network Powered by
Explore Finnair's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper