Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has forced the airline to make changes.
- Finnair Revises Schedule, Citing Russia Airspace Closure
- Finnair Adds Mumbai To Summer Schedule
- Finnair Starts New Carbon Offset Program
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Finnair To Resume Tokyo With New Routing
- 50 New Routes Starting In March 2022