Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million...
Bergen Airport director Helge Eidsnes tells Routes why airlines should choose the 'gateway to the fjords.'
- Finnair Faces Headwinds With Asia Routes Uncertain
- Finnair Revises Schedule, Citing Russia Airspace Closure
- Finnair Adds Mumbai To Summer Schedule
- Finnair Starts New Carbon Offset Program
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Finnair To Resume Tokyo With New Routing