Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland.
We are a network airline specialised in connecting Europe and Asia as well as Northern America via our Helsinki and Stockholm hubs. Founded in 1923, we are one of the oldest continuously operating airlines in the world.
Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. Our long-term target is carbon neutrality: we want to maintain the social and economic benefits enabled by air connections, while dramatically reducing the carbon footprint of air travel.
The airline attends Routes events every year to discuss network...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- 70 New Routes Starting In June 2022
- Finnair Adds Aircraft For European Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
- Interview: Bergen's Feel-Good Factor
- Finnair Faces Headwinds With Asia Routes Uncertain
- Finnair Revises Schedule, Citing Russia Airspace Closure