Introduction to Finnair
Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland.
We are a network airline specialised in connecting Europe and Asia as well as Northern America via our Helsinki and Stockholm hubs. Founded in 1923, we are one of the oldest continuously operating airlines in the world.
Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. Our long-term target is carbon neutrality: we want to maintain the social and economic benefits enabled by air connections, while dramatically reducing the carbon footprint of air travel.
The airline attends Routes events every year to discuss network...
Offering more flights to the Middle East while cutting back on routes to secondary cities in Asia will form part of the airline’s restructured...
- Finnair, Qatar Airways Join Forces For Asia Traffic
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 1, 2022)
- 70 New Routes Starting In June 2022
- Finnair Adds Aircraft For European Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
- Interview: Bergen's Feel-Good Factor