Introduction to Firefly
Fly Firefly Sdn Bhd was incorporated on 4th April 2007. It's original route network envisions its support in the development of IMT-GT (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand Growth Triangle). Malaysia being anchored around the major IMT-GT corridors together with its development serves as “trunk-lines to radiate its neighbouring areas through transport and economic linkages.
With growing market potentials within the Asia Pacific region, Firefly is looking into greater business opportunities within this region.
In addition to its mainline operations, Firefly also provides charter ...
Firefly, the airline’s short-haul subsidiary focused on leisure traffic, will restart operations in April 2022.
- Firefly adds Penang – Kuantan service from April 2019
- Firefly begins Singapore Seletar service from late-April 2019
- Firefly increases Phuket service from March 2018
- Firefly launches codeshare service with Malaysia Airlines from Aug 2016
- Malaysia Airlines / firefly Expands Codeshare Partnership from late-Dec 2015
- firefly Adds Langkawi – Kota Bharu Service from late-Oct 2015