Introduction to Flair Airlines
Flair Airlines is Canada’s leading low-fare airline and its greenest airline. With an expanding fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft, Flair is growing to serve over 35 cities across North America. Our airline is built for all people, inclusive and friendly, with the critically important mission of providing affordable air travel for all.
Flair is a different kind of airline. For too long, Canadians have been paying too much for too little. It’s time to change the way Canadians fly. Our goal is to change the airline industry for the better. We’re on a mission to make travel more accessible, more...
YEG will see Condor Airlines launch service to long-sought destination Frankfurt in May 2023.
- Canada’s Lynx Air To Start US Transborder Routes
- Flair Switches LA Flights To LAX, Increases Mexico Service
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- 50 New Routes Starting In April 2022
- Flair To Launch Arizona Routes
- Canada’s Flair Airlines Grows Kitchener-Waterloo Base
Latest Updates from Flair Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
4 months 21 days ago