Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- Boeing strikes back at Airbus’ record $50bn order
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Straight to the point for a rejuvenated Pittsburgh
- Frontier adds new A321 markets from Oct 2017
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO