Introduction to Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
Sun Country destinations have 'abundant service' from large operators, DOT says.
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise
- US government reaches agreement with 10 airlines on federal aid
- US government likely to require 30% grant repayment from large airlines
- US airlines may be forced to fly near-empty aircraft
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)