Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
Frontier Airlines in early-October 2019 is discontinuing 2 routes from Minneapolis/St. Paul . Routes effected includes the following....
- Frontier Airlines further expands domestic network in Nov 2019
- Frontier Airlines expands Cincinnati / Cleveland network in 4Q19
- Frontier Airlines expands Las Vegas network in 2H19
- Route rundown: PUS-SIN, CVG-SRQ, MXP-LED
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- Paris 2019: A321XLR ‘puts on the afterburners’ with Indigo Partners order