Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
This week: Passenger demand picks up in August; Austrian Airlines to start Birmingham service; Spirit increases Puerto Rico focus and more.
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Frontier Airlines further expands Mexico / Puerto Rico service in 4Q19
- Frontier Airlines expands Orlando network in Nov 2019
- Frontier expands Newark service from Nov 2019
- Frontier Airlines discontinues 2 Minneapolis routes in Oct 2019
- Frontier Airlines further expands domestic network in Nov 2019