Introduction to Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
Frontier Airlines is to launch three new routes from Philadelphia International (PHL) and increase frequencies on four more.
- North America market update
- US DOT gives Sun Country service waiver, denies Frontier
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise
- US government reaches agreement with 10 airlines on federal aid
- US government likely to require 30% grant repayment from large airlines