Introduction to Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
The network additions increase the US carrier’s footprint from Las Vegas to 44 destinations and Miami to 27.
- Mexico’s relaxed borders attract US leisure traffic
- United, Southwest becoming direct competitors at O'Hare & IAH
- Frontier to launch 19 new routes
- Biffle bullish on Frontier Airlines’ prospects
- Salt Lake City moves forward with opening of new airport
- Frontier Airlines Sep 2020 International service as of 30AUG20