Introduction to Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
Delta Air Lines is the airport’s primary tenant and will use 25 gates at the newly built terminal.
- Frontier Airlines Sep 2020 International service as of 30AUG20
- Frontier Airlines late-May 2021 Philadelphia frequency increases
- Frontier Airlines Winter 2020/21 Domestic service expansions
- Frontier Airlines July 2020 Florida network additions
- Frontier Airlines July 2020 International operations as of 12JUL20
- Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United agree to CARES loan terms