Introduction to Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
CEO Barry Biffle remains optimistic about the Denver-based airline’s growth prospects despite a COVID-19 “speed bump” slowing its plans.
- Salt Lake City moves forward with opening of new airport
- Frontier Airlines Sep 2020 International service as of 30AUG20
- Frontier Airlines late-May 2021 Philadelphia frequency increases
- Frontier Airlines Winter 2020/21 Domestic service expansions
- Frontier Airlines July 2020 Florida network additions
- Frontier Airlines July 2020 International operations as of 12JUL20