Introduction to Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a Denver, Colorado based ultra low cost airline. We have a fleet of 57 Airbus narrowbodies. We are open to proposals from airports for new routes.
The announcement comes less than a week after the Treasury agreed to terms with five of the other largest carriers in the US.
- Frontier expands from Philadelphia
- North America market update
- US DOT gives Sun Country service waiver, denies Frontier
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise
- US government reaches agreement with 10 airlines on federal aid