Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction,...
Garuda Indonesia in last week’s schedule update once again revised service to Europe. Planned Airbus A330-900neo aircraft from 29OCT19 has...
- Garuda Indonesia resumes A330 Denpasar – Surabaya service in 4Q19
- Garuda Indonesia adds Manado – Davao from late-Sep 2019
- Garuda Indonesia NW19 Europe service adjustment as of 27SEP19
- Garuda Indonesia Oct 2019 Amsterdam service changes
- Garuda Indonesia increases Denpasar – Sydney service in NW19
- Garuda Indonesia adds A330-900neo service to London from late-Oct 2019