Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction, network, brand and fleet. The airline launched an IPO in 2011 which was...
Garuda Indonesia in December 2019 and January 2020 schedules Boeing 777-300ER service on selected Denpasar – Medan Kuala Namu –...
- Garuda Indonesia schedules A330neo Makassar service in 4Q19
- Garuda Indonesia 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes
- Garuda Indonesia NW19 Nagoya service changes
- Garuda Indonesia NW19 Nagoya frequency changes
- Garuda Indonesia revises A330-900neo Europe service in NW19
- Garuda Indonesia resumes A330 Denpasar – Surabaya service in 4Q19