Introduction to Garuda Indonesia
Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction, network, brand and fleet. The airline launched an IPO in 2011 which was...
The move marks a shift in the country’s reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Garuda Indonesia July 2020 International operations as of 24JUN20
- Garuda Indonesia June 2020 International operations as of 29MAY20
- Garuda Indonesia 22APR20 – 30APR20 International operations as of 0445GMT 23APR20
- Garuda Indonesia week of 05APR20 International operations
- Garuda Indonesia adds A330-900neo Sydney service in March 2020
- Garuda Indonesia March 2020 Jakarta – Perth aircraft changes