Introduction to Garuda Indonesia
Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction, network, brand and fleet. The airline launched an IPO in 2011 which was...
The airlines are exploring cooperation in a range of other areas.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines Explore ‘Wide-Ranging’ Partnership
- Indonesia suspends domestic commercial flights
- SIA and Garuda Indonesia confirm expanded codeshare
- Over 100 airlines registered for World Routes 2016
- Garuda confirms Indonesia’s new direct link from London Heathrow
Garuda Indonesia's Network Powered by
Explore Garuda Indonesia's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper