Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction,...
Garuda Indonesia from June 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft, as the Skyteam member schedules 2-class Boeing 777-300ER service on Jakarta...
- Garuda Indonesia / JAL expands codeshare partnership from May 2019
- SIA and Garuda Indonesia confirm expanded codeshare
- Garuda Indonesia ends Mumbai service in March 2019
- Garuda Indonesia revises Mumbai service in S19
- Garuda Indonesia increases Denpasar – Melbourne service from April 2019
- Garuda Indonesia NS19 China aircraft changes