Garuda Indonesia is the flagship airline of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. As member of SkyTeam global alliance, Garuda Indonesia seamlessly connects more than 60 domestic destinations worldwide with more than 500 daily flights. Garuda Indonesia proudly serves passengers with the award-winning "Garuda Indonesia Experience" service, which highlights Indonesia’s warm hospitality and rich diverse culture. Visit Garuda Indonesia online at: www.garuda-indonesia.com
Garuda Indonesia in recent schedule update filed additional changes to Denpasar – Mumbai service, from 20APR19. The airline will operate...
- Garuda Indonesia increases Denpasar – Melbourne service from April 2019
- Garuda Indonesia NS19 China aircraft changes
- Garuda Indonesia Mumbai service changes from March 2019
- Garuda Indonesia resumes First Class service to London in 3Q19
- Garuda adds one-way London Heathrow – Denpasar service from late-Jan 2019
- Garuda Indonesia delays London Heathrow resumption to Dec 2018