Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
Garuda Indonesia at the launch of Northern winter 2018/19 schedule is consolidating operations for Amsterdam . From 28OCT18, the airline’s...
- AeroMexico extends Garuda codeshare routes from late-May 2018
- China Airlines adds Garuda Indonesia codeshare to Perth from April 2018
- Garuda Indonesia expands ANA domestic Japan codeshare from May 2018
- Turkish Airlines expands Garuda Indonesia codeshare from April 2018
- Garuda Indonesia begins China Eastern codeshare from mid-March 2018
- Garuda Indonesia S18 Mumbai service changes