Introduction to Garuda Indonesia
Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction, network, brand and fleet. The airline launched an IPO in 2011 which was...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines Explore ‘Wide-Ranging’ Partnership
- Garuda Indonesia NW20 Jakarta International network as of 23SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia NW20 Australia operations as of 18SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia Oct 2020 - Mar 2021 Amsterdam service changes as of 08SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia Oct 2020 Amsterdam frequency changes as of 04SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia increases Amsterdam flights in Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Garuda Indonesia
has updated their profile
2 years 9 days ago