Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
Garuda Indonesia in Northern summer 2018 season is adjusting operational schedule for Amsterdam , as departure time from Amsterdam moves from...
- Garuda schedules additional China charters in 1Q18
- Garuda Indonesia adds new Denpasar – China charter routes in 1Q18
- Garuda Indonesia increases Denpasar – Melbourne from late-Dec 2017
- Garuda Indonesia ends Amsterdam First Class service in Oct 2017
- Vietnam / Garuda boosts codeshare routes from Oct 2017
- Garuda Indonesia maintains London frequencies in NW17: service update as of 05SEP17