Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
AeroMexico earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Garuda Indonesia, covering the latter’s service to/from London Heathrow....
- China Airlines adds Garuda Indonesia codeshare to Perth from April 2018
- Garuda Indonesia expands ANA domestic Japan codeshare from May 2018
- Turkish Airlines expands Garuda Indonesia codeshare from April 2018
- Garuda Indonesia begins China Eastern codeshare from mid-March 2018
- Garuda Indonesia S18 Mumbai service changes
- Garuda Indonesia NS18 Amsterdam schedule changes