Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
Garuda Indonesia at the launch of Northern winter 2017/18 season is eliminating First Class service to Amsterdam , as the airline switches to...
- Vietnam / Garuda boosts codeshare routes from Oct 2017
- Garuda Indonesia maintains London frequencies in NW17: service update as of 05SEP17
- Garuda Indonesia London service changes from Oct 2017
- Garuda Indonesia / Saudia plans additional codeshare routes in 2H17
- Saudia / Garuda Indonesia begins codeshare service from Aug 2017
- Garuda Indonesia expands Vietnam Airlines codeshare from July 2017