Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
Turkish Airlines and Garuda Indonesia last week expanded codeshare partnership, which sees TK-coded flight numbers being placed on Garuda...
- Garuda Indonesia begins China Eastern codeshare from mid-March 2018
- Garuda Indonesia S18 Mumbai service changes
- Garuda Indonesia NS18 Amsterdam schedule changes
- Garuda schedules additional China charters in 1Q18
- Garuda Indonesia adds new Denpasar – China charter routes in 1Q18
- Garuda Indonesia increases Denpasar – Melbourne from late-Dec 2017