Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction,...
Garuda Indonesia from mid-August 2019 expands codeshare partnership with Etihad Airways, covering the latter’s service to Africa....
- Garuda Indonesia adds Batam – Beijing sector from Aug 2019
- Garuda Indonesia London service changes from mid-July 2019
- Xiamen Airlines expands Garuda Indonesia codeshare from June 2019
- Update as of 21JUN19: Garuda Indonesia re-opens London Heathrow bookings from late-June 2019
- Garuda Indonesia closes London Heathrow reservations from late-June 2019
- Garuda Indonesia June – Oct 2019 Jakarta – Seoul aircraft changes