Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction, network, brand and fleet. The airline launched an IPO in 2011 which was...
Garuda Indonesia starting this week is introducing Airbus A330-900neo aircraft service on Denpasar – Sydney route, scheduled for 2-week...
- Garuda Indonesia March 2020 Jakarta – Perth aircraft changes
- Various foreign carriers Seoul Incheon March 2020 Long-Haul service changes as of 27FEB20
- Garuda Indonesia extends Manado – Davao service into S20
- Garuda Indonesia discontinues London service in early-Feb 2020
- Garuda Indonesia Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland China adjustment as of 04FEB20
- Garuda Indonesia adds A330-900neo to Saudi Arabia in Feb/Mar 2020