Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction, network, brand and fleet. The airline launched an IPO in 2011 which was...
Garuda Indonesia in late-December 2019 added 2 domestic routes, on board CRJ1000 aircraft. Planned new routes and schedules include the following....
- Garuda Indonesia closes London Heathrow reservations from late-March 2020
- Garuda Indonesia 1Q20 Amsterdam aircraft changes as of 18DEC19
- Garuda Indonesia Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 London aircraft changes
- Garuda Indonesia schedules A330neo Makassar service in 4Q19
- Garuda Indonesia 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes
- Garuda Indonesia NW19 Nagoya service changes