The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brazilian carrier GOL in the 3 rd quarter plans to offer additional service to Bolivia, with the seasonal offering of Rio de Janeiro Galeao...
- United ups Azul stake as US-Brazil open skies nears
- TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare network in Brazil in 2Q18
- AIRFRANCE-KLM / GOL updates planned Fortaleza codeshare network from May 2018
- GOL resumes US service from Nov 2018 with 737 MAX 8
- Route rundown: BSB-MIA, MAD-SZX, DMK-CTS
- Air France - KLM expands codeshare with GOL from May 2018