The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brasilian carrier GOL in Northern winter 2019/20 season is adding new seasonal route to Uruguay, with the scheduling of Porto Alegre –...
- Virgin Atlantic begins GOL codeshare from late-March 2020
- GOL expands Sao Paulo Guarulhos domestic network in NW19
- South African Airways begins GOL codeshares from late-July 2019
- Brazil's domestic market grows as it prepares for foreign entrants
- GOL adds Recife – Santiago de Chile from July 2019
- GOL adds seasonal Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Ilheus service in 3Q19