The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brazilian carrier GOL in November 2018 expanded codeshare partnership with AeroMexico, as it begins placing G3-coded flight numbers on selected...
- GOL Brasilia – Cancun frequency changes from late-Aug 2019
- GOL adds new international seasonal routes in 1Q19
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia – Rosario route from Dec 2018
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS
- GOL plans Cancun launch in June 2019
- GOL adds Quito service from Dec 2018