Introduction to GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes
The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
LATAM Airlines Brasil has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the US but will continue to operate passenger and cargo routes as normal.
- GOL to restore 20% of network
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 10)
- GOL to reopen three bases, increase flying
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e March 29)
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e March 22)
- Brazil’s GOL, Azul announce steep capacity cuts