Introduction to GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes
GOL was the first airline in Brazil to innovate its processes. This new business model revolutionized the airline industry, making air travel widely accessible.
We were also pioneers in launching the first mobile check-in service, providing mobile geolocation services to our passengers and designing a website featuring accessibility resources to assist people with visual and motor impairments.
We have been in operation since 2001 and, today, we are one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. We are also the airline that serves the most passengers in Brazil, operating around 900...
Twenty-five organisations are being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes Americas Awards. Meet our finalists.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Manaus-Miami
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 22, 2022)
- GOL Connects Unserved Domestic Points
- Brazil’s Domestic Airline Capacity Exceeds 2019 In May
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 13, 2022)
GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes' Network Powered by
Explore GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper