Introduction to GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes
GOL was the first airline in Brazil to innovate its processes. This new business model revolutionized the airline industry, making air travel widely accessible.
We were also pioneers in launching the first mobile check-in service, providing mobile geolocation services to our passengers and designing a website featuring accessibility resources to assist people with visual and motor impairments.
We have been in operation since 2001 and, today, we are one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. We are also the airline that serves the most passengers in Brazil, operating around 900...
The MAP Transportes Aéreos takeover sees Brazil's first and fifth-largest airlines combining.
- GOL pares capacity as Brazil battles latest COVID-19 wave
- Alitalia resumes Latin America services
- GOL bringing back MAX ahead of peak season
- Airline snapshot: GOL
- GOL building back domestic network to near pre-COVID-19 level
- GOL delays International resumption to Dec 2020