Introduction to GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes
GOL was the first airline in Brazil to innovate its processes. This new business model revolutionized the airline industry, making air travel widely accessible.
We were also pioneers in launching the first mobile check-in service, providing mobile geolocation services to our passengers and designing a website featuring accessibility resources to assist people with visual and motor impairments.
We have been in operation since 2001 and, today, we are one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. We are also the airline that serves the most passengers in Brazil, operating around 900...
American Airlines is to buy a minority stake in Brazil’s GOL as it seeks to better compete against Delta Air Lines and its regional partner LATAM.
- Delta, LATAM: JV needed to counterbalance American
- GOL to expand domestic network via acquisition
- GOL pares capacity as Brazil battles latest COVID-19 wave
- Alitalia resumes Latin America services
- GOL bringing back MAX ahead of peak season
- Airline snapshot: GOL