The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brazilian carrier GOL on Thursday (16MAY19) filed operational schedule for its planned service to Peru. Subject to Government Approval, the...
- GOL 2H19 Sao Paulo Guarulhos domestic routes addition
- GOL / AeroMexico expands codeshare network in 4Q18
- GOL Brasilia – Cancun frequency changes from late-Aug 2019
- GOL adds new international seasonal routes in 1Q19
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia – Rosario route from Dec 2018
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS