The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
US carrier Delta Air Lines is to significantly strengthen its presence in Latin America as a result of its surprise deal to buy a 20 percent stake...
- GOL adds Porto Alegre – Punta del Este service in NW19
- Virgin Atlantic begins GOL codeshare from late-March 2020
- GOL expands Sao Paulo Guarulhos domestic network in NW19
- South African Airways begins GOL codeshares from late-July 2019
- Brazil's domestic market grows as it prepares for foreign entrants
- GOL adds Recife – Santiago de Chile from July 2019