The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brasilian carrier GOL last week opened reservation for its planned service resumption to the US, on board its new Boeing 737 MAX 8. Subject to...
- Route rundown: BSB-MIA, MAD-SZX, DMK-CTS
- Air France - KLM expands codeshare with GOL from May 2018
- GOL adds Joao Pessoa – Salvador da Bahia in NW17
- GOL adds Porto Alegre – Montevideo service from Dec 2017
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia seasonal regional service in 1Q18
- GOL / Aerolineas Argentinas expands codeshare routes from Sep 2017