The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brazilian carrier GOL from November 2018 is expanding codeshare partnership with Delta, covering additional routes via Orlando, as well as Miami....
- GOL to add Quito link as Ecuador's market returns to growth
- DELTA / GOL expands codeshare service from Nov 2018
- GOL adds seasonal Rio de Janeiro – Santa Cruz service in 3Q18
- United ups Azul stake as US-Brazil open skies nears
- TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare network in Brazil in 2Q18
- AIRFRANCE-KLM / GOL updates planned Fortaleza codeshare network from May 2018