The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Three more foreign airlines have applied to operate domestic flights in Brazil as Latin America’s largest air travel market continues to open up to...
- GOL adds Recife – Santiago de Chile from July 2019
- GOL adds seasonal Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Ilheus service in 3Q19
- GOL plans Lima launch in Dec 2019
- GOL 2H19 Sao Paulo Guarulhos domestic routes addition
- GOL / AeroMexico expands codeshare network in 4Q18
- GOL Brasilia – Cancun frequency changes from late-Aug 2019