The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across Latin America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Brazil’s GOL, Azul announce steep capacity cuts
- Airline in focus: GOL Linhas Aéreas
- GOL April 2020 operations as of 29MAR20
- American Airlines / GOL Begins codeshare service from mid-Feb 2020
- GOL/TwoFlex adds Fortaleza – Aracati from Feb 2020
- Copa / GOL expands codeshare routes from mid-Dec 2019