The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brazilian carrier GOL in the first quarter of 2019 plans to offer additional international routes on seasonal basis, on board Boeing 737-800...
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia – Rosario route from Dec 2018
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS
- GOL plans Cancun launch in June 2019
- GOL adds Quito service from Dec 2018
- GOL expands Delta domestic US codeshares from Nov 2018
- GOL to add Quito link as Ecuador's market returns to growth