Introduction to GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes
GOL was the first airline in Brazil to innovate its processes. This new business model revolutionized the airline industry, making air travel widely accessible.
We were also pioneers in launching the first mobile check-in service, providing mobile geolocation services to our passengers and designing a website featuring accessibility resources to assist people with visual and motor impairments.
We have been in operation since 2001 and, today, we are one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. We are also the airline that serves the most passengers in Brazil, operating around 900...
A codeshare agreement has been signed between the Brazilian airline and Ethiopia’s flag carrier.
- GOL plans International service resumption from Oct 2020
- GOL expands American Airlines codeshare routes in NW20
- JetSMART explores Uruguay potential
- GOL Sep/Oct 2020 International operations as of 24JUL20
- Interview: GRU on post-coronavirus network restoration in South America
- LATAM’s Brazilian unit files for Chapter 11 protection