Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
Hawaiian Airlines and JAL Group in late-November 2019 further expanded codeshare partnership, covering service via Fukuoka . Planned new...
- Hawaiian Airlines / Japan TransOcean Air begins codeshare service in 4Q19
- Bulletin board: Hawaiian, Japan Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Allegiant and JetBlue
- Hawaiian Airlines 3Q20 Kahului – Seattle aircraft changes
- Hawaiian expands Honolulu – Tokyo Haneda flights from late-March 2020
- Hawaiian confident over Fukuoka resumption
- Hawaiian boosts Japanese network with new flights