We provide approximately 180 daily flights between the Hawaiian Islands. We also offer scheduled air service between the Hawaiian Islands and 12 cities in the United States, and between the Hawaiian Islands and the South Pacific (PPT/PPG), Australia (SYD/BNE), New Zealand (AKL) and Asia (HND/NRT/KIX/CTS/ICN/PEK).
This week: Hawaiian Airlines to resume Maui - Las Vegas service; Houston secures Africa flight; and Interjet to launch a second route to Ecuador.
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Kahului – Las Vegas service from Dec 2019
- Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu – San Diego aircraft changes from Jan 2020
- Route rundown: PFO-BEY, CAI-MAD, FUK-HNL
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Fukuoka service from late-Nov 2019
- 12 flights between the US and Tokyo Haneda win tentative approval
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up