Introduction to Helvetic Airways AG
The new Embraer E190-E2s will join the Helvetic Airways fleet from September 2019 onwards. Four Helvetic Embraer E190-E1s are currently operated on behalf of Swiss International Air Lines under a long-term aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance (ACMI) lease agreement. The further fleet members are deployed on Helvetic Airways’ own scheduled and charter services or under other ACMI lease agreements. The airline, whose workforce currently numbers 433 employees, also operates an EASA Part 145-certificated maintenance facility at Zurich Airport.
Helvetic Airways has been...
New Swiss carrier flyBAIR, being setup to fill the void at Bern Airport left by SkyWork, has unveiled its maiden routes.
- Swiss outlines leased Helvetic E190-E2 service in Nov 2019
- Lufthansa outlines Helvetic Fokker 100 Munich network in S18
- Helvetic Airways outlines new routes in S18
- Helvetic adds seasonal Kuusamo service in 1Q18
- Helvetic Adds Chania / Tromso Service in S16
- SWISS Outlines Planned Helvetic E190 Operations from late-Dec 2014
Latest Updates from Helvetic Airways AG
Helvetic Airways AG:
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago