Helvetic Airways AG, a Swiss Airline, operates 5 Fokker 100 aircraft, 7 Embraer 190. Nine aircraft are in the long-term service of Swiss International Air Lines as part of an ACMI partnership. Helvetic Airways uses the other two Embraer 190 and one Fokker 100 aircraft for their own scheduled and charter flights in selected niche markets all over Europe.
Lufthansa in summer 2018 season is leasing Fokker 100 aircraft from Helvetic Airways, supporting its operation at Munich . From 25MAR18 to...
- Helvetic Airways outlines new routes in S18
- Helvetic adds seasonal Kuusamo service in 1Q18
- Helvetic Adds Chania / Tromso Service in S16
- SWISS Outlines Planned Helvetic E190 Operations from late-Dec 2014
- Helvetic Outlines Embraer E190 Scheduled Service in S15
- Helvetic to Start Zurich – Bordeaux Service from May 2014