Helvetic Airways AG, a Swiss Airline, operates 5 Fokker 100 aircraft, 7 Embraer 190. Nine aircraft are in the long-term service of Swiss International Air Lines as part of an ACMI partnership. Helvetic Airways uses the other two Embraer 190 and one Fokker 100 aircraft for their own scheduled and charter flights in selected niche markets all over Europe.
Swiss carrier Helvetic Airways in summer 2018 season is adding 5 additional sectors, mainly from Berne and Zurich, on board Fokker 100 aircraft....
- Helvetic adds seasonal Kuusamo service in 1Q18
- Helvetic Adds Chania / Tromso Service in S16
- SWISS Outlines Planned Helvetic E190 Operations from late-Dec 2014
- Helvetic Outlines Embraer E190 Scheduled Service in S15
- Helvetic to Start Zurich – Bordeaux Service from May 2014
- Winter Success for Scotland's Regional Airports