Helvetic Airways AG, a Swiss Airline, operates 5 Fokker 100 aircraft, 7 Embraer 190. Nine aircraft are in the long-term service of Swiss International Air Lines as part of an ACMI partnership. Helvetic Airways uses the other two Embraer 190 and one Fokker 100 aircraft for their own scheduled and charter flights in selected niche markets all over Europe.
Helvetic Airways in the first quarter of 2018 plans to offer seasonal service on Zurich – Kuusamo route, scheduled to operate once a week...
- Helvetic Adds Chania / Tromso Service in S16
- SWISS Outlines Planned Helvetic E190 Operations from late-Dec 2014
- Helvetic Outlines Embraer E190 Scheduled Service in S15
- Helvetic to Start Zurich – Bordeaux Service from May 2014
- Winter Success for Scotland's Regional Airports