Introduction to Helvetic Airways AG
The new Embraer E190-E2s will join the Helvetic Airways fleet from September 2019 onwards. Four Helvetic Embraer E190-E1s are currently operated on behalf of Swiss International Air Lines under a long-term aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance (ACMI) lease agreement. The further fleet members are deployed on Helvetic Airways’ own scheduled and charter services or under other ACMI lease agreements. The airline, whose workforce currently numbers 433 employees, also operates an EASA Part 145-certificated maintenance facility at Zurich Airport.
Helvetic Airways has been...
Helvetic inaugurates BSL base while Eurowings launches lapland flights.
- Helvetic to operate new leisure routes from France’s EuroAirport
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Helvetic Airways schedules one-time Florence service in late-Oct 2020
- Helvetic adds pop-up flight to Zakynthos / Palermo in 3Q20
- Helvetic Airways one-time flight to Paris Le Bourget in Aug 2020
- Helvetic Airways adds pop-up flight to Paris Le Bourget in mid-August 2020
Latest Updates from Helvetic Airways AG
Helvetic Airways AG:
has updated their profile
3 years 7 months ago