The new Embraer E190-E2s will join the Helvetic Airways fleet from September 2019 onwards. Four Helvetic Embraer E190-E1s are currently operated on behalf of Swiss International Air Lines under a long-term aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance (ACMI) lease agreement. The further fleet members are deployed on Helvetic Airways’ own scheduled and charter services or under other ACMI lease agreements. The airline, whose workforce currently numbers 433 employees, also operates an EASA Part 145-certificated...
Lufthansa in summer 2018 season is leasing Fokker 100 aircraft from Helvetic Airways, supporting its operation at Munich . From 25MAR18 to...
- Helvetic Airways outlines new routes in S18
- Helvetic adds seasonal Kuusamo service in 1Q18
- Helvetic Adds Chania / Tromso Service in S16
- SWISS Outlines Planned Helvetic E190 Operations from late-Dec 2014
- Helvetic Outlines Embraer E190 Scheduled Service in S15
- Helvetic to Start Zurich – Bordeaux Service from May 2014
Helvetic Airways AG:
has updated their profile
5 months 9 days ago