Introduction to Helvetic Airways AG
The new Embraer E190-E2s will join the Helvetic Airways fleet from September 2019 onwards. Four Helvetic Embraer E190-E1s are currently operated on behalf of Swiss International Air Lines under a long-term aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance (ACMI) lease agreement. The further fleet members are deployed on Helvetic Airways’ own scheduled and charter services or under other ACMI lease agreements. The airline, whose workforce currently numbers 433 employees, also operates an EASA Part 145-certificated maintenance facility at Zurich Airport.
Helvetic Airways has been...
Helvetic Airways in late-October 2020 schedules one-time “pop-up flight” to Italy, as Embraer E190 aircraft scheduled to operate...
- Helvetic adds pop-up flight to Zakynthos / Palermo in 3Q20
- Helvetic Airways one-time flight to Paris Le Bourget in Aug 2020
- Helvetic Airways adds pop-up flight to Paris Le Bourget in mid-August 2020
- Helvetic Airways schedules one-time Vilnius service in late-August 2020
- Helvetic Airways adds one-time Brac / Tivat service in late-July 2020
- Helvetic S20 planned scheduled operation as of 12JUN20
Latest Updates from Helvetic Airways AG
Helvetic Airways AG:
has updated their profile
2 years 2 months ago