Introduction to IndiGo
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Indian airlines permitted to resume domestic routes
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 10)
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e April 12)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/c March 30)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 29)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 22)