IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 36.1 per cent as of December, 2014 as well as the country's largest low fare carrier. IndiGo is the fastest growing low cost carrier in the world (source: CAPA). IndiGo has a simple philosophy: offer fares that are always low, flights that are on time, and a courteous, hassle-free travel experience. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the...
Low-cost carriers continue to dominate the list of fastest-growing major airlines in the world, exclusive research by Routesonline has found, with...
- Aviation outlook: nine industry predictions for 2019
- IndiGo signs codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines
- Meeting request system for Routes Asia 2019 opens soon
- IndiGo adds Bangalore – Phuket service from late-Dec 2018
- IndiGo schedules Vijayawada – Singapore Dec 2018 launch
- IndiGo further expands Bangkok network in Dec 2018