IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 36.1 per cent as of December, 2014 as well as the country's largest low fare carrier. IndiGo is the fastest growing low cost carrier in the world (source: CAPA). IndiGo has a simple philosophy: offer fares that are always low, flights that are on time, and a courteous, hassle-free travel experience. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the...
India plans to spend $60bn over the next 15 years to expand its airport infrastructure as growth forecasts indicate a trebling of passenger demand...
- IndiGo further expands international network in 4Q18
- Low-cost carriers dominate top ten fastest-growing airlines
- IndiGo expands Middle East network in Oct 2018
- Route rundown: BNA-MSP, TRV-DOH, SVO-DUB
- IndiGo adds Thiruvananthapuram – Doha service from Oct 2018
- IndiGo launches new Singapore routes in Sep 2018