IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 36.1 per cent as of December, 2014 as well as the country's largest low fare carrier. IndiGo is the fastest growing low cost carrier in the world (source: CAPA). IndiGo has a simple philosophy: offer fares that are always low, flights that are on time, and a courteous, hassle-free travel experience. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo later this month (January 2018) plans to offer service to Sri Lanka, offering nonstop flights to Colombo on board...
- Route rundown: LTN-LWO, DOH-SKG, LKO-SHJ
- IndiGo outlines ATR72 network in W17
- IndiGo expands Middle East routes from Dec 2017
- IndiGo adds new domestic routes in July 2017
- IndiGo June 2017 domestic market expansions
- IndiGo plans Bangalore – Singapore launch from late-June 2017