IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 36.1 per cent as of December, 2014 as well as the country's largest low fare carrier. IndiGo is the fastest growing low cost carrier in the world (source: CAPA). IndiGo has a simple philosophy: offer fares that are always low, flights that are on time, and a courteous, hassle-free travel experience. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the...
A round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry. This week: American Airlines, Qantas, WestJet, IndiGo and more.
- Route rundown: TRV-MCT, PHL-MEX, DUS-HAV
- IndiGo adds Thiruvananthapuram – Muscat from late-March 2018
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- IndiGo adds Sri Lanka service from late-Jan 2018
- Route rundown: LTN-LWO, DOH-SKG, LKO-SHJ
- IndiGo outlines ATR72 network in W17