IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
Indian carriers in the last 24 hours filed service changes for China. As of 29JAN20, planned changes as follows. Air India Delhi –...
- IndiGo further expands Dammam service in March 2020
- IndiGo adds Delhi – Bangkok service from late-March 2020
- IndiGo adds A321neo Dhaka service in 1Q20
- IndiGo adds Mumbai – Chengdu service from mid-March 2020
- IndiGo expands Saudi Arabia service in 1Q20
- IndiGo 1Q20 Middle East network addition