Introduction to IndiGo
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
Seven new routes are being launched under a government scheme which seeks to enhance connectivity to remote and regional areas.
- More domestic additions for SpiceJet, UDAN 4.1 opens for bids
- Route Analysis: Mumbai-Bareilly
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- 50 new routes being launched in February 2021
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Leh
- What are the key drivers for airlines in reinstating capacity into the market?