Introduction to IndiGo
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
IndiGo’s 71st domestic destination, Ryanair’s winter expansion from Naples, and Avianca’s new Mexican service from Costa Rica’s capital San Jose...
- American adds IndiGo codeshare ahead of double route launch
- IndiGo adds more domestic flights
- IndiGo further enhances domestic connectivity
- Indian domestic airline traffic on the rebound
- Indigo grows domestic network to 70 destinations
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more