Introduction to IndiGo
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Turkish Airlines Focuses On Rebuilding Network
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 5, 2022)
- IndiGo To Add More Service to Saudi Capital
- IndiGo, Virgin Atlantic Sign Codeshare Agreement
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
- Ras Al Khaimah To Become IndiGo’s 100th Destination