IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
Qatar Airways has signed a one-way codeshare agreement with low-cost carrier IndiGo designed to provide feed from the fast-growing Indian market to...
- Qatar Airways / IndiGo begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- IndiGo to extend network reach with huge Airbus order
- IndiGo discontinues Kolkata – Hong Kong service in late-Oct 2019
- IndiGo expands Turkish Airlines codeshare to London in Oct 2019
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Route rundown: DOH-KIX, CCU-CAN, CPH-LAX