IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 42.5% as of January, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making...
IndiGo on 20MAR19 commenced codeshare partnership with Turkish Airlines, covering service to/from Istanbul. Planned codeshare routes include the...
- Turkish Airlines / IndiGo begins codeshare service from late-March 2019
- IndiGo expands Istanbul service from late-March 2019
- Airline in focus: IndiGo
- Route rundown: MEX-BCN, DEL-IST, ADD-IAH
- IndiGo adds Delhi – Istanbul service from March 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up