IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 42.5% as of January, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the airline with the least...
As SpiceJet and IndiGo move to fill the capacity void left by Jet Airways, we look at India's dramatic shift to LCCs over the past ten years
- IndiGo S19 Istanbul service updates as of 18MAY19
- IndiGo further expands Delhi – Kathmandu service from July 2019
- IndiGo expands Delhi – Kathmandu service from late-June 2019
- IndiGo Istanbul service changes in May 2019
- IndiGo further expands Turkish Airlines codeshare network in April 2019
- Route rundown: SAW-MAN, AKL-ICN, BOM-AUH