IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 42.5% as of January, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the airline with the least...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo from late-August 2019 continues to expand international network, adding new routes from Mumbai to South East Asia....
- IndiGo further expands international network from late-July 2019
- IndiGo doubles Mumbai – Doha service from July 2019
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- IndiGo adds Kolkata – Hong Kong service from Sep 2019
- IndiGo Singapore service changes from July 2019
- IndiGo adds Mumbai – Dammam service from July 2019