Introduction to IndiGo
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
The LCC wants to restore domestic flying, but the government is capping airline capacity in the country at 65% of pre-pandemic levels.
- Route Analysis: Tiruchchirappalli-Doha
- India's domestic airline market shows signs of life
- India raises cap on domestic flying
- IndiGo adds domestic destination, sees more positive signs
- Airline in Focus: IndiGo
- IndiGo adds domestic flights