IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 36.1 per cent as of December, 2014 as well as the country's largest low fare carrier. IndiGo is the fastest growing low cost carrier in the world (source: CAPA). IndiGo has a simple philosophy: offer fares that are always low, flights that are on time, and a courteous, hassle-free travel experience. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo has announced planned service launch on Vijayawada – Singapore route, previously filed for October 2018...
- IndiGo further expands Bangkok network in Dec 2018
- IndiGo adds Hong Kong service from Dec 2018
- IndiGo adds new Thailand / Maldives routes from Nov 2018
- IndiGo further expands Middle Eastern network in W18
- IndiGo adds Kuala Lumpur service from Nov 2018
- India vows to spend $60bn on airport infrastructure and help airlines