IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 36.1 per cent as of December, 2014 as well as the country's largest low fare carrier. IndiGo is the fastest growing low cost carrier in the world (source: CAPA). IndiGo has a simple philosophy: offer fares that are always low, flights that are on time, and a courteous, hassle-free travel experience. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo from 25MAR18 is introducing additional international route to Oman, which sees the airline schedules...
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- IndiGo adds Sri Lanka service from late-Jan 2018
- Route rundown: LTN-LWO, DOH-SKG, LKO-SHJ
- IndiGo outlines ATR72 network in W17
- IndiGo expands Middle East routes from Dec 2017
- IndiGo adds new domestic routes in July 2017