Introduction to IndiGo
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability and an award-winning level of service make us one of the most reliable and sought out airlines in the world....
IndiGo’s domestic network will grow to 63 destinations once the route launches.
- What are the key drivers for airlines in reinstating capacity into the market?
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Routes Reconnected: what to expect, in numbers
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 24)
- Indian airlines permitted to resume domestic routes