IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 48.1% as of June, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with a focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 238 aircraft today. A high operational reliability...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo from October 2019 is adding Mumbai – Riyadh service, in addition to previously reported new Delhi –...
- IndiGo adds Amritsar – Sharjah service from Oct 2019
- IndiGo adds Kolkata – Ho Chi Minh City service from mid-Oct 2019
- IndiGo Middle East Network expansion in Oct 2019
- IndiGo continues Middle East service expansion from Sep 2019
- IndiGo expands East Asia network in Sep 2019
- IndiGo expands Mumbai – Dubai service from late-Aug 2019