Jet2.com operates from 7 UK airports; Belfast International, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester & Newcastle to more than 50 sun,city,ski destinations. Jet2.com has an illustrious history that spans over 30 years, with our roots lying in the commercial aircraft company Channel Express (Air Services). We changed our name to Jet2.com before our first leisure flight from Leeds Bradford Airport to Amsterdam in February 2003. Things really took off...
More than 100 airlines have now confirmed their attendance at World Routes 2018 in Guangzhou, China.
- Jet2.com expands A330 Manchester operations in S19
- Jet2.com expands A321 network in S19
- Jet2.com outlines S19 network expansion
- Jet2.com plans London Stansted – Turin route in W18
- Jet2.com adds Manchester – La Rochelle link in May 2019
- Jet2.com schedules extra frequencies in 3Q18