Jet2.com operates from 7 UK airports; Belfast International, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester & Newcastle to more than 50 sun,city,ski destinations. Jet2.com has an illustrious history that spans over 30 years, with our roots lying in the commercial aircraft company Channel Express (Air Services). We changed our name to Jet2.com before our first leisure flight from Leeds Bradford Airport to Amsterdam in February 2003. Things really took off...
British carrier Jet2.com in the first quarter of 2018 announced additional frequency for summer 2018 season, including service from Birmingham,...
- Jet2.com adds Leeds/Bradford – Krakow from Nov 2018
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17
- Jet2.com outlines A321 Birmingham operations in S18
- Jet2.com files A321 London Stansted network in 2018
- In numbers: UK airports set for record bank holiday weekend
- Jet2.com further boosts London Stansted network in S18