Introduction to JetBlue
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline™, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 35 million customers a year to 100 cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 925 daily flights.
Four routes are being launched from Hartford’s Bradley International Airport as the US carrier seeks to stimulate leisure demand.
- Salt Lake City moves forward with opening of new airport
- JetBlue seeks to capture leisure demand
- Fort Lauderdale among the destinations leaving Emirates’ network
- Congress considering extending US airline payroll support through March 2021
- Extending airline payroll support beyond Sept. 30 gains traction in Congress
- American and JetBlue join forces