JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 40 million customers a year to 100+ cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights. For more information please visit jetblue.com.
JetBlue Airways Corporation, stylized as jetBlue, is an American low cost airline headquartered in New York City. A major air carrier and the sixth-largest...
Routesonline catches up with Andrea Lusso, director of route planning at US low-cost carrier at JetBlue and a speaker at World Routes 2019.
- Paris 2019: JetBlue to evaluate more European routes
- Delta keeps the pressure on JetBlue in Boston
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- JetBlue plans new A321neo route to Ecuador
- JetBlue to launch first transatlantic routes
- In pictures: ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards