Introduction to JetBlue
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline™, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 35 million customers a year to 100 cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 925 daily flights.
CEO Scott Kirby has confirmed the airline plans to return to New York John F Kennedy next year and compete aggressively on routes to the US West...
- JetBlue adds three new ski routes
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Routes Reconnected: Critical in reshaping the world’s air services
- Breeze to launch next March with scheduled routes
- JetBlue expects severe year-over-year Q3 capacity decrease
- JetBlue adds more ‘high potential’ leisure routes