JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 40 million customers a year to 100+ cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights. For more information please visit jetblue.com.
JetBlue Airways Corporation, stylized as jetBlue, is an American low cost airline headquartered in New York City. A major air carrier and the sixth-largest...
US low-cost carrier JetBlue hopes to expand its service to Ecuador, with a planned route from New York set to be operated by its new Airbus A321neo...
- JetBlue to launch first transatlantic routes
- In pictures: ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- Delta turns up the heat on JetBlue in Boston
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- JetBlue adds Ft. Lauderdale – Guayaquil from late-Feb 2019