Introduction to JetBlue
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline™, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 35 million customers a year to 100 cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 925 daily flights.
Airlines accept concessions to push ahead with extensive codeshare tie-up.
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- Jetblue Airways Adds Miami To Growing Network
- Routes Reconnected: North American airlines see ‘pent-up demand’ for air travel
- Routes Reconnected: ‘Fabulous time’ to experiment, says JetBlue CEO
- Routes Reconnected Q&A: JetBlue CEO Robin Hayes
- Industry to unite next week to drive aviation recovery