Introduction to JetBlue
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 40 million customers a year to 100+ cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights. For more information please visit jetblue.com.
JetBlue Airways Corporation, stylized as jetBlue, is an American low cost airline headquartered in New York City. A major air carrier and the sixth-largest airline in the United States, JetBlue is headquartered in the Long Island...
Delta reduces systemwide capacity by 70%, United by 60%.
- United evaluates next New York-Manchester move
- Lusso joins JetBlue leadership team
- United receives Mexico City slot pair; asks DOT to defer Manila-Seattle decision
- American seeks 14 weekly Cuba frequencies from JetBlue
- JetBlue adds Guatemala City, drops Oakland; New York JFK-Nashville also added
- Southwest adds Super Bowl flights to South Florida