Introduction to JetBlue
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline™, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 35 million customers a year to 100 cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 925 daily flights.
The expected arrival of Airbus A220s in the 2022 first half offers new route opportunities for the Salt Lake City-headquartered airline.
- Frontier Plans 18 New Routes, Returns to Fort Lauderdale
- American, JetBlue Push For Dismissal Of DOJ’s NEA Antitrust Lawsuit
- Avianca To Add Ecuador Routes To Peru, US
- American Airlines Takes Turn Defending Northeast Alliance With JetBlue
- JetBlue, Icelandair Expand Codeshare Partnership
- JetBlue Eyes Opportunities For Unserved Markets In Europe