JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 40 million customers a year to 100+ cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights. For more information please visit jetblue.com.
1 year 1 month ago
Five stories you may have missed: Transatlantic investigation, WestJet, Singapore Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit and more
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: investigation opens into transatlantic route agreement; WestJet confirms Calgary as home to initial...
- New South America route among JetBlue's sweeping network changes
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- Route rundown: JFK-MEX, KRK-TLV, MAD-OZZ
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- JetBlue founder's start-up takes 60 A220s