Introduction to JetBlue
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 40 million customers a year to 100+ cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights. For more information please visit jetblue.com.
JetBlue Airways Corporation, stylized as jetBlue, is an American low cost airline headquartered in New York City. A major air carrier and the sixth-largest airline in the United States, JetBlue is headquartered in the Long Island...
Gulf carrier Emirates looks set to permanently suspend four long-haul routes, including halting service to one of its 12 destinations in the US.
- Congress considering extending US airline payroll support through March 2021
- Extending airline payroll support beyond Sept. 30 gains traction in Congress
- American and JetBlue join forces
- JetBlue drops Long Beach, consolidates at LAX
- Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United agree to CARES loan terms
- Dominican Republic re-opens for flights