Introduction to JetBlue
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 40 million customers a year to 100+ cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 1,000 daily flights. For more information please visit jetblue.com.
JetBlue Airways Corporation, stylized as jetBlue, is an American low cost airline headquartered in New York City. A major air carrier and the sixth-largest airline in the United States, JetBlue is headquartered in the Long Island...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across North America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- JetBlue, Spirit get US government waivers on host of routes
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- US government reaches agreement with 10 airlines on federal aid
- US government likely to require 30% grant repayment from large airlines
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions
- US airlines make another round of COVID-19 cuts