Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Routes Asia 2018, the only route development forum for the Asia-Pacific region, is taking place in Brisbane from 18-20 March 2018. Routesonline...
- Jetstar 1Q18 Melbourne – Denpasar Preliminary frequency changes
- Route rundown: KBP-VDA, YUL-NRT, MEL-CGO
- Jetstar adds Zhengzhou service from Dec 2017
- Jetstar adds Adelaide – Hobart service from Nov 2017
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- Qantas continues Japanese expansion