Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jetstar Airways in late-May 2019 extended its seasonal Gold Coast – Seoul Incheon route, set to commence on 08DEC19. Previously scheduled...
- Jetstar enters underserved Australia - South Korea market
- Jetstar adds Gold Coast – Seoul seasonal service from Dec 2019
- Routes Aviation Podcast: Jetstar's Alan McIntyre
- Finnair / Qantas Group expands codeshare partnership from late-March 2019
- Closer airline and tourist board cooperation needed, says Jetstar exec
- More than 80 carriers confirm their place at Routes Asia 2019