Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Longer-range aircraft like the A321XLR will open up many city pairs and secondary points from Australia in the near future.
- Qantas reinstates Whitsundays leisure route
- Jetstar to enter Brisbane-Perth market
- Qantas ups regional jet capacity as Australia's domestic market recovers from COVID-19
- Route Analysis: Brisbane-Canberra
- Qantas confident Australian domestic market will return to pre-COVID-19 traffic levels
- Qantas behavior ‘increasing competition’ on domestic routes