Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The LCC expects domestic capacity in Australia to top 2019 levels by the end of March next year.
- Qantas, Jetstar increase flying as border restrictions ease
- Virgin Australia-Alliance Airlines partnership approved
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- Jetstar to resume Gold Coast – Hobart service from Dec 2020