Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Recorded live at Routes Asia 2019, Jetstar's executive manager commercial planning Alan McIntyre features in our latest podcast.
- Finnair / Qantas Group expands codeshare partnership from late-March 2019
- Closer airline and tourist board cooperation needed, says Jetstar exec
- More than 80 carriers confirm their place at Routes Asia 2019
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Jetstar increases Sydney – Nadi flights in Dec 2018/Jan 2019
- Jetstar outlines A320neo service in Nov 2018