Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The LCC began flying from the Australian capital last December and is now growing its presence at the airport.
- Qantas To Add Bengaluru And Seoul To International Network
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Jetstar Resumes Bali After Two-Year Hiatus
- Qantas Reduces Domestic Capacity Again
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Australia-Singapore Market Gets Boost With Easing Of COVID-19 Restrictions