Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jetstar Airways in recent schedule update filed service changes for Trans-Tasman routes for Christchurch , scheduled from 15OCT19. Planned...
- Jetstar extends Seoul Incheon reservations into NS20
- Jetstar extends Gold Coast – Seoul service to late-March 2020
- Jetstar enters underserved Australia - South Korea market
- Jetstar adds Gold Coast – Seoul seasonal service from Dec 2019
- Routes Aviation Podcast: Jetstar's Alan McIntyre
- Finnair / Qantas Group expands codeshare partnership from late-March 2019