Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jeju Air from December 2019 plans to commence codeshare partnership with Jetstar Airways, as the latter set to operate Gold Coast – Seoul...
- Jetstar adds Busselton service from March 2020
- Jetstar discontinues selected domestic New Zealand service from Dec 2019
- Jetstar discontinues Zhengzhou service in early-Dec 2019
- Jetstar Christchurch – Australia service changes from mid-Oct 2019
- Jetstar extends Seoul Incheon reservations into NS20
- Jetstar extends Gold Coast – Seoul service to late-March 2020