Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The service, operated by the carrier for more than a decade, was grounded by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Qantas adjusts domestic network in response to state border plans
- Air New Zealand to slash domestic schedule in face of lockdown
- New market pairs to emerge in Australian recovery
- Qantas reinstates Whitsundays leisure route
- Jetstar to enter Brisbane-Perth market
- Qantas ups regional jet capacity as Australia's domestic market recovers from COVID-19