Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has given its verdict on the ongoing spat between Rex and Qantas.
- Jetstar plans Australian capacity uplift with aircraft additions
- Virgin Australia boosts domestic leisure flying
- Domestic demand boosts Jetstar
- Qantas, Jetstar increase flying as border restrictions ease
- Virgin Australia-Alliance Airlines partnership approved
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks