Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Jetstar resumes domestic New Zealand service in mid-Sep 2020
- Jetstar week of 06SEP20 domestic operations as of 30AUG20
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN
- Qantas Group extends Trans-Tasman reservation closure to Dec 2020
- Jetstar suspends domestic NZ service 24AUG – 06SEP20
- Analysis: Tigerair Australia to end operations