Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
A spike in the number of new COVID-19 cases is set to curb flying on one of the world’s busiest routes.
- Qantas halts ultra-long-haul route plans
- Qantas plans to return all parked aircraft to the skies
- COVID-19: LATAM, Lufthansa and Qantas reveal cuts
- Qantas ramps up COVID-19 measures
- Jetstar closes International long-haul / Indonesia reservations until late-March 2021
- Qantas cancels most international flights until October