Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Qantas plans to park 150 aircraft in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but all will be returned to operation when the current crisis is over.
- COVID-19: LATAM, Lufthansa and Qantas reveal cuts
- Qantas ramps up COVID-19 measures
- Jetstar Airways suspends International service from late-March 2020 to May 2020
- Jetstar 2Q20 International changes as of 01MAR20
- Various foreign carriers Seoul Incheon March 2020 Long-Haul service changes as of 27FEB20
- Jeju Air begins Jetstar Codeshare partnership from Dec 2019