Introduction to Juneyao Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Co. Ltd. (Juneyao Airlines) is a subsidiary company of Shanghai Juneyao (Group) Co. Ltd, one of China's Top 100 Private Companies. Juneyao Airlines based in Shanghai Hongqiao / Pudong and Nanjing International Airports, and mainly operates air transport of passengers, cargoes and mails to more than 100 major Asian cities.
Since May 2017 Juneyao Airlines has become the first Star Alliance Connecting Partner. Customers travelling on an itinerary which includes a transfer between a Star Alliance member airline and Juneyao Airlines will enjoy benefits such as...
Juneyao Air intends to begin a new European route from Shanghai during the summer 2024 season.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 2, 2023)
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties
- Juneyao to start second Helsinki route
- Interview: Why Routes Reconnected is vital to the recovery
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 22)
Juneyao Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Juneyao Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper