Introduction to Juneyao Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Co. Ltd. (Juneyao Airlines) is a subsidiary company of Shanghai Juneyao (Group) Co. Ltd, one of China's Top 100 Private Companies. Juneyao Airlines based in Shanghai Hongqiao / Pudong and Nanjing International Airports, and mainly operates air transport of passengers, cargoes and mails to more than 100 major Asian cities.
Since May 2017 Juneyao Airlines has become the first Star Alliance Connecting Partner. Customers travelling on an itinerary which includes a transfer between a Star Alliance member airline and Juneyao Airlines will enjoy benefits such as...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties
- Juneyao Airlines W20 Helsinki operations as of 30SEP20
- Juneyao Airlines schedules one-time Nanjing – London Gatwick service in Oct 2020
- Juneyao to start second Helsinki route
- Juneyao Airlines adds Zhengzhou – Helsinki service in Oct 2020
- Juneyao Airlines schedules one-time charter to Gabon in early-Sep 2020